Financials: Happiest Minds Share
Financial highlights for the Quarter ended June 30, 2021
• Operating Revenues in US$ terms stood at $33.2 million (growth of 9.6% q-o-q ; 41.4% y-o-y)
• Total Income of ₹ 25,387 lakhs (growth of 13.5% q-o-q ; 35.8% y-o-y)
• EBITDA of ₹ 6,615 lakhs, 26.1% of Total Income (growth of 12.4 % q-o-q ; 38.3% y-o-y)
• PAT of ₹ 3,573 lakhs (decline of 0.9 % q-o-q; 28.8% y-o-y)
• Free cash flows of ₹ 6,569 lakhs for the quarter,
• EPS (diluted) for the quarter of ₹ 2.45 (decline 1.2% q-o-q; 34.1% y-o-y )
• RoCE & RoE (quarterly annualized) of 30.7% and 24.7%
Clients: Happiest Minds Technologies
• 180 as of June 30, 2021
• 18 additions in the quarter
Head Count: Happiest Minds Multibagger
• 3,538 Happiest Minds as of June 30, 2021 (net addition for the quarter 310)
• Trailing 12 months attrition of 14.7%
• Utilization of 82.1%, from 82.6% in Q4 FY21
Other Highlights: Happiest Minds Q1 Results 2021
A 10-year vision document will be provided in the next quarter by the company
The company expects to grow at 20% on a long-term basis
Net headcount addition this quarter- 310
The PAT has been affected this quarter because of an exceptional item related to warrant liability.
Revenue per customer- 0.75 million USD and it has been growing steadily over the quarters.
The company has added 7 to 8 specialist account managers to gain contracts this quarter.
Awards: Happiest Minds Technologies Multibagger
Winner of “Golden Peacock Business Excellence Award” for the year 2021
Happiest Minds is among India’s Top 25 Best Companies to Work for in 2021 by Great Place to Work®
We are the best website for ready-made portfolios. We are the Best Stock Advisory Service In India. Our stock-o-meter covers a very detailed analysis of companies. With best-managed portfolios, one can make sane investments. We have maintained a series of free financial eBooks which keeps you updated.