Financial Performance Highlights:
Revenue of Dalmia cement share market from operations this Quarter increased to Rs 2,589.00 Cr against last year’s corresponding quarter Rs 1,901.00 Cr which is a 36.19% increase YoY Cr while decreased by 21.09% QoQ against last quarter which was at Rs 3281 Cr.
Total expenditure of Dalmia Bharat stock analysis increased by 36% YoY while decent cost-efficiency of Dalmia Bharat Annual Report observed against last quarter decreased in total expenditure by 22%.
The EBITDA of Dalmia cement share value increased by 14 % YoY and decreased by 10% QoQ while the EBITDA margin decreased by 5% YoY and increased by 3% QoQ which was observed from Dalmia Bharat research report.
Profit of Dalmia cement Share price after Tax increase by 45% YoY and decreased 57% QoQ
Sales volume of Dalmia Bharat value research increased by 33% to 4.89 MnT.
The net reduction in Gross debt of Rs 476 in this quarter Net Debt/EBITDA at 0.08x
The Dalmia Bharat review which expects to emerge as the most profitable and environmentally friendly in the cement sector of India
The Dalmia Bharat results have maintained a strong balance sheet with good corporate governance Ongoing
Investment in industry 4 and IIoT for process optimization enhancing productivity, superior scheduling, and load balancing and performance management
Capex plan of the company is mentioned below:
CAPEX Breakdown :
Con call Summary :
The company expecting to have good demand from Housing and infrastructure
Management being optimistic about their capacity expansion as will increase it by 48.5 Mt by FY 24 and by 60Mt by FY 25 end which they will announce in coming months as their target is to reach 110-130 Mt by next 10 years(2031)
From this year allocating 10% OCF towards dividend and share buyback as a gesture for shareholders
Company targets to reach 100% blended cement company by next 5 years which is carbon friendly.
Proposing green fund innovation mostly for which 10% OCF will be allocated to innovative technology like low carbon cement, a pilot for carbon captive technology, mineralization,Oxy-fuel technology green hydrogen, etc
Allocating 1000-1200 Cr over the 2-3 years to invest Solar power and other equipment and another system which will be a substitute for fuel and clinker.
The company is to target 10-12% ROCE in the next 3-5 years
Companies are to consolidate further to mix their debt and equity to increase their performance by 15% CAGR. Debt will help to reduce the cost of capital.
The company is planning to remain pure play in the cement sector and planning to divest retail and refectories and will also evaluate its position in IEX going forward which will be announced in the coming few months.
Company to focus on South and east segment for more revenue contribution from these regions
Company planning to spend 6000-7000 Cr in next 3 years ( will maintain less than 2x EBITDA of debt )
Company planning to have solar power capacity which is expected to work by 2023
The company will vision pure-play cement company
The company decides to invest 85% in AAA rating instruments and the other 15% in AA rating instruments
The company focuses on giving more transparency by having a more independent board of directors after the approval of shareholders which signifies a strong governance policy of the company.
The company has a mission of ZERO carbonization and is the most eco-friendly cement company in India.
We are the best website for ready-made portfolios. We are the Best Stock Advisory Service In India. Our stock-o-meter covers a very detailed analysis of companies. With best-managed portfolios, one can make sane investments. We have maintained a series of free financial eBooks which keeps you updated.