Bajaj Finance has come up with the latest business update for the investors. Let's find out more about it as we go ahead.
Bajaj Finance is engaged in the lending business. It is more of a Data Analytics Company rather than a Financing Company. The company has released its Quarterly Update for Q1FY22 on 6th July 2021. The company has crossed the mark of 5 Cr. in the terms of Customer Base in the first quarter of FY22. Here are some other key highlights of the Quarterly Update of the Company.
Business Updates of Bajaj Finance:
- Customer franchise as of 30 June 2021 stood at 5.05 Crores as compared to 4.3 Crores as of 30 June 2020.
- The Company also acquired 19 Lakh, new customers, in Q1 FY22 as compared to 5 lakh in Q1 FY21 which have risen by 18% to 19%.
- In the hard times of COVID and lockdown conditions as well the company can cross-sell to 70% of the customers.
- New loans booked during Q1 FY22 were 46 lakhs as compared to 18 lakhs in Q1 FY21.
- Consolidated liquidity surplus stood at approximately ₹ 10,900 Crore as of 30 June 2021. The Company’s liquidity position remains strong and now it is not reluctant to disburse loans as in the case of COVID.
- The Company continues to remain well-capitalized with a capital adequacy ratio (CRAR) of approximately 28.6% as of 30 June 2021 which is strong.
- The Company's deposit book stood at approximately ₹ 28,000 crores as of 30 June 2021 as compared to ₹20,061 Crore as of 30 June 2020.
- Deposit book in Q1 FY22 grew by approximately ₹2,200 Crore and they are likely to take down dependence on the corporate loans.
Overall the things are very good for Bajaj Finance. The number that is posted in the update is very strong and it shows a positive recovery of the stock. The company is looking positive for acquiring new customers. Stock is trading at premium valuations but it is the kind of stock which one should have on its radar. Do Consult a financial advisor before making any investment decision.