|Sales Growth||Profit Growth||Expense Growth||Stock Price CAGR|
Vikas Ecotech is an emerging player in the global arena of the high end specialty chemicals players. They are passionate about addressing customer requirements and offering eco-friendly and technologically superior products to the world. Their incremental innovation engine improvises on both technology and processes to help them produce a product-solution mix which offers a higher value offering to their customers across industries.
As an integrated, multi-specialty product solutions company, they produce a wide variety of superior quality, eco-friendly rubber-plastic compounds and additives. Their rubber-plastic compounds and additives are process critical and value enabling ingredients used to manufacture a varied cross-section of high-performance, environment-neutral and safety-critical products.
From agriculture to automotives, cables to electricals, hygiene to healthcare, polymers to packaging, textiles to footwear, their products serve a diverse range of global industry needs.
Business area of the company:
The company is engaged in to the chemical sector
• Specialty additives:
- Organotin Stabilizers
- Flame Retardants
• Polymer compounds:
- TPR Compounds
- TPE Compounds
- EVA Compounds
• Recycled materials :
- PVC Compounds
- PET Compounds
• 1984 - Founded as a Non Banking Finance Company -Vikas Global One.
• 1995 - Listed on BSE & NSE.
• 1998 - Started trading and distribution of petrochemical and petrochemical products.
• 2008 - Backward integration into manufacturing. Commissioned 2 units in Jammu for TPR Compounds and Organotin Stabilizers.
• 2008 - Commissioned production facility to manufacture Ground Calcium Carbonate in Rajasthan.
• 2008 - Name changed to Vikas Globalone .
• 2009 - Commissioned production facility to manufacture Epoxidized Soyabean Oil.
• 2011 - Established the export division.
• 2011 - Acquired land in Dahej, Gujarat for a production facility to focus on exports.
• 2011 - Vikas Garg took over as Managing Director.
• 2011 - Ranked as India’s fastest growing mid-sized company by Inc. 500.
• 2014 - Offered ESOP to its employees.
• 2014 - Issued Bonus Shares in the ratio 3:2 to all its shareholders.
• 2015 - Added facility to manufacture Organotin Stabilizers in Rajasthan.
• 2015 - Rebranded the company as Vikas Ecotech Ltd. with a focus on eco-friendly specialty chemicals.
• Recognised as the fastest growing company by SMB Inc. magazine in the US (2011).
• Vikas Ecotech is an 'Export House' recognized by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
• Member of Royal Society of Chemistry.
• Member of All India Plastics Manufacturers Association (AIPMA).