FCS Software Solutions Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on May 5, 1993 as ‘Fateh Computer Services Private Limited’ and has been subsequently renamed as 'FCS Software Solutions Limited' effective from April 19,2000.
FCS Software Solutions is a leading provider of IT services. In the past one decade of its existence, FCS has carved out a niche for itself in core IT areas like e-learning, digital content services, IT consultancy and product engineering services.
They have a huge offshore center in India that caters to a global clientele. Their development center prides in a state-of-the art facilities and a competent workforce consisting of programmers, IDs, visualizers, e-learning experts, writers and editors who have worked extensively in the areas of e-learning, product training, sales training, support services, performance and collaboration for several Fortune 500 companies.
-Fully Internet-enabled development center, using T1 data link, with backup supports of 256 K and 64 K links.
-384 K Internet Private Leased circuit from Noida, India to California that can act as a virtual extension of any team in the USA.
-24 hour Voice / data (call to check voice quality) connectivity.
-Toll free US number for Indian teams.
-Video conferencing facility to discuss crucial project issues.
-Offshore development, maintenance, and technical support capability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
They provide solutions for technologies like Lotus Notes, C++/VC++, Sun technologies, MS technologies, Oracle applications, SAP, ASP, Cold Fusion, Java, Linux, XML/CORBA, AS/400 and Visual Basic.Their powerful QA tools enable load-testing services that facilitate successful software application launch with all-deliberate speed and assurance.
Solutions offered by the company:
- e-learning-Value-added services that cover a gamut of business performance training needs.
- IT consulting-Path-breaking services that can boost organizational growth in key operational areas.
- Product engineering & Application development-
- Integrated services that meet business-specific needs to propel productivity and performance.
- Customer Care Applications
- Portals and Web Applications
- Sales Force Automation
- HR Information Systems
- Content Management Systems
- Compliance Tracking Systems
- Channel/Retail Management
- Kernel Level Programming
- KPMG-certified ISO 9001 company.
- Existing roadmap to CMMi
- Online project allocation / management dashboard
- Remote access for the client for transparent monitoring, instant project updates, and full tactical and operational controls