|Sales Growth||Profit Growth||Expense Growth||Stock Price CAGR|
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 8 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, Wealth Management, e-Governance, Health Care and Insurance. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company was incorporated in 1991 by a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. The Group has its headquarter in Delhi with 20 Regional Offices in Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Indore, Bareilly, Kochi, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Pune, Ranchi and Visakhapatnam.
The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 3 overseas offices at London, Singapore and Dubai. With a consistent expansion of Alankit’s business, the Group has evolved from a largely Financial & Share Broking Company into a diversified Business House.
Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. The group is determined to provide the best and state-of-the-art investment products & services to its esteemed clients, appreciating their increasing needs & demands.
Business area of the company
The company’s services ranges from offline and online trading in Equity, Future & Option segments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures, Institutional Broking, Portfolio Management, Tax Information Network, PAN Facilitation Center, Central Record Keeping Agency - Facilitation Center (CRA-FC), UID Enrolment Agency, 3rd party financial products like Mutual Funds, IPO's, Equity Broking , Bonds, Fixed Deposit, Point of Presence (POP) for New Pension System (NPS) and Aggregator for Swavalamban Pension Scheme. Its Group Companies also deal in Pharmaceutical Retail, Electronic Health Record (recordxpert), Third Party Administrator (TPA), and Insurance Broking for Life & Non-Life insurance along with issuance of online Policies.
Services offered by the company
• TIN Facilitation Centre & PAN Centre.
• e-Return Intermediary.
• CRA Facilitation Centre (CRA-FC).
• POP for the New Pension System (NPS).
• NPS Lite - Aggregator.
• POS - National Skills Registry (NSR).
• Equity Broking: NSE, BSE, USE, MCX'SX.
• Commodity Broking: NCDEX, MCX, NMCE, DGCX, IEX, ICEX, NSEL, NCDEX-SPOT, ACE.
• Internet & Mobile Trading - Margin Trading.
• Trading in e-silver / e-gold.
• Depository Participant -NSDL & CDSL.
• Registrars & Share Transfer Agent.
• Online IPO Apply.
• Portfolio Management Services (PMS).
• Investment Advisory: Mutual Fund, Bonds, IPO’s and Fixed Deposits.
• Research Services.
• Third Party Administrator (TPA).
• Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojna (RSBY).
• Rx Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Retail Chain and Institutional Supplies.
• Your health record bank.
• Life Insurance.
• Non-life insurance.
• Online Insurance (only addition).