ELSS (Tax Saver) Category - ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund
ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund is an equity-linked saving scheme (ELSS). It comes with tax benefits as per section 80C of the Income Tax Act. The fund aims at generating long-term capital growth and invests primarily in equity & equity-related securities of companies.
Detailed Analysis & Review based on Dec 31st, 2020 data. Most Comprehensive and detailed review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star.
ICICI prudential long term equity fund ebook offers a thorough analysis of the ICICI Prudential mutual fund. This ICICI Prudential ELSS fund book has got it all from fund returns to allocation to ratios. If you are an investor & looking for ICICI ELSS review, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
No. of Pages - 11
The ICICI prudential long term equity fund review is done on the following parameters -
1. Market Cap Allocation - Last 10 Year Trend
2. Fund House & Fund Start Date: ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund Tax-saving Growth
3. Asset Under Management - Last 10 Year Trend
4. Fund Returns - Trailing, Calendar, Rolling & SIP: ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund Statement
5. Fund Manager
6. Sector Allocation - Last 10 Year Trend
7. Stock Allocation - Last 10 Year Trend
8. Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10 Year Trend
9. Expense Ratio - Last 5 Year Trend
10. Risk Ratios - Alpha, Beta, Standard Deviation, PE Ratio - Last 5 Year Trend
Note: If you want all latest Mutual Fund reviews access, check – https://MFYadnya.in
Invest Yadnya offers many resources for ICICI ELSS fund. We provide similar ebooks on various other ELSS Mutual Funds like Reliance Tax Saver Fund - ELSS, TATA Tax Saving Fund - ELSS, Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund - ELSS, SBI Long Term Equity Fund - ELSS, HDFC Tax Saver Fund - ELSS & many more.
Thus, this book on ICICI Long term ELSS fund will offer you a thorough analysis of the mutual fund. Through this ICICI ELSS mutual fund ebook, you will get a fair insight into the fund’s market allocation, AUM, ratios & returns. Therefore, you can make a viable investment decision after a proper study from ICICI long term equity fund book.
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the information about the Mutual Fund as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based of that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.