SBI ELSS Funds are diversified equity funds that offer you opportunities for long-term wealth creation in a tax-efficient manner. The fund aims to provide investors with the benefit of investing in a portfolio of equity shares while offering deduction on such investments made in the scheme under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
ELSS (Tax Saver) Category - SBI Long Term Equity Fund (Earlier known as SBI Magnum TaxGain) - Detailed Analysis & Review based on Dec 31st, 2020 data. Most Comprehensive and detailed review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star.
SBI long term equity fund review ebook offers a thorough analysis of SBI long term equity fund ELSS. This SBI long term equity fund value research book has got it all from fund returns to allocation to ratios. If you are an investor & looking for SBI long term equity fund tax saver review, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
No. of Pages - 11
The SBI mutual fund review is done on the following parameters -
1. Market Cap Allocation - Last 10 Year Trend
2. Fund House & Fund Start Date: SBI Long Term Equity Fund Growth
3. Asset Under Management - Last 10 Year Trend
4. Fund Returns - Trailing, Calendar, Rolling & SIP: SBI Long Term Equity Fund - Dividend
5. Fund Manager
6. Sector Allocation - Last 10 Year Trend
7. Stock Allocation - Last 10 Year Trend
8. Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10 Year Trend: SBI Long Term Equity Fund Portfolio
9. Expense Ratio - Last 5 Year Trend: SBI Long Term Equity Fund Statement
10. Risk Ratios - Alpha, Beta, Standard Deviation & SBI PE Ratio - Last 5 Year Trend
Note: If you want all latest Mutual Fund reviews access, check – https://MFYadnya.in
Invest Yadnya offers many resources for SBI ELSS mutual funds. We provide similar ebooks on various other ELSS Mutual Funds like Reliance Tax Saver Fund - ELSS, TATA Tax Saving Fund - ELSS, Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund - ELSS, L&T Tax Advantage Fund-ELSS, HDFC Tax Saver Fund - ELSS & many more.
Thus, this book on SBI long term equity fund will offer you a thorough analysis of the mutual fund. Through this SBI ELSS mutual fund ebook, you will get a fair insight into the fund’s market allocation, AUM, ratios & returns. Therefore, you can make a viable investment decision after a proper study from SBI tax gain mutual fund book.
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the information about the Mutual Fund as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.