ELSS (Tax Saver) Category - HDFC Tax Saver Fund
HDFC Tax Saver Fund is an ELSS scheme under the Equity managed by HDFC Mutual Fund. The scheme offers the dual benefit of tax saving and wealth creation. It comes with a lock-in period of three years and provides individuals with a deduction from the total gross income for investments in Equity-Linked Savings Scheme under section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961
Detailed Analysis & Review based on Dec 31st, 2020 data. Most Comprehensive and detailed review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star.
HDFC equity fund ebook offers a thorough analysis of the HDFC ELSS fund. This HDFC Tax Saver Fund value research book has got it all from fund returns to allocation to ratios. If you are an investor & looking for HDFC Tax Saver Fund review, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
No. of Pages - 11
The review is done on the following parameters -
1. Market Cap Allocation - Last 10 Years Trend
2. Fund House & Fund Start Date: HDFC Tax Saver Fund Growth
3. Asset Under Management - Last 10 Years Trend
4. Fund Returns - Trailing, Calendar, Rolling & SIP: HDFC Tax Saver Fund Dividend
5. Fund Manager
6. Sector Allocation - Last 10 Years Trend
7. Stock Allocation - Last 10 Years Trend: HDFC Tax Saver Fund Performance
8. Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10 Years Trend: HDFC Tax Saver Fund Portfolio
9. Expense Ratio - Last 5 Years Trend
10. Risk Ratios - Alpha, Beta, Standard Deviation, PE Ratio - Last 5 Years Trend
Note: If you want all latest Mutual Fund reviews access, check - https://MFYadnya.in
Invest Yadnya offers many resources for HDFC ELSS mutual fund. We provide similar ebooks on various other ELSS Mutual Funds like Reliance Tax Saver Fund - ELSS, TATA Tax Saving Fund - ELSS, Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund - ELSS, SBI Long Term Equity Fund - ELSS & many more.
Thus, this book on HDFC ELSS mutual fund review will offer you a thorough analysis of the mutual fund. Through this HDFC tax saver mutual fund ebook, you will get a fair insight into the fund’s market allocation, AUM, ratios & returns. Therefore, you can make a viable investment decision after a proper study from HDFC mutual fund review book.
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the Mutual Fund information as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.