Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) is a type of diversified equity mutual fund that invests a majority of its funds in equity and equity related ELSS schemes.
ELSS (Tax Saver) Category - Detailed Analysis & Review based on latest July 31st, 2019 data. Most Comprehensive ELSS mutual funds comparison and detailed ELSS fund review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star of 12 ELSS funds.
ELSS review ebook offers a thorough analysis of ELSS tax saving mutual funds. From ELSS funds introduction to ELSS mutual fund comparison to detailed fund reviews, this ELSS funds comparison ebook has got it all. If you are an investor & looking for the best ELSS funds value research book, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
Pages - 136
Table of Content
1. ELSS (Tax Saving Mutual Funds)
○ What is ELSS (Equity Linked Savings Scheme)
○ Features of ELSS
○ Key Points to note while investing in Tax Saving Mutual Funds: How To Invest In ELSS
○ Lock in for SIP in ELSS
2. ELSS MUTUAL FUNDS COMPARISON: ELSS Schemes Comparison
○ Rating Comparison
○ Market Cap
○ Fund Manager
○ Diversification- Sector
○ Diversification- Stocks
○ Expense Ratio
○ Risk Ratios
○ Dividend Yield
3. DETAILED FUND REVIEWS
○ Aditya Birla SL Tax Relief' 96 Fund
○ Axis Long Term Equity Fund ELSS
○ DSP Taxsaver Fund
○ Franklin Taxshield Fund
○ HDFC Taxsaver Fund
○ ICICI Pru Long Term Equity Fund
○ IDFC Tax Advantage Fund
○ L&T Tax Advantage Fund
○ Reliance Tax Saver Fund: Reliance Elss Mutual Fund Review
○ SBI Magnum Tax gain Fund
○ Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund
○ Tata India Tax Savings Fund
Thus, this book on ELSS comparison will offer you a thorough analysis of the mutual fund. Through this ELSS mutual fund review ebook, you will get a fair insight into the company’s market allocation, AUM, ratios & returns. Therefore, you can make a viable investment decision after a proper study from this book.