ELSS (Tax Saver) Category - DSP Tax Saver Fund
DSP Tax Saver Fund is an equity-linked saving scheme (ELSS) that constitutes equity funds and equity-related securities of corporates portfolio. This fund aims to generate medium to long-term capital value and enable investors to avail deduction under Section 80C.
Detailed Analysis & Review based on Dec 31st, 2020 data. Most Comprehensive and detailed review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star.
DSP Tax Saver Fund review ebook offers a thorough analysis of DSP mutual fund. This DSP Tax Saver Fund value research book has got it all from fund returns to allocation to ratios. If you are an investor & looking for DSP tax saver review, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
No. of Pages - 11
The DSP Tax Saver Mutual Fund Review is done on the following parameters -
1. Market Cap Allocation - Last 10 years Trend
2. Fund House & Fund Start Date: DSP Tax Saver Fund Growth
3. Asset Under Management - Last 10 years Trend
4. Fund Returns - Trailing, Calendar, Rolling & SIP: DSP Tax Saver Fund Statement
5. Fund Manager
6. Sector Allocation - Last 10 years Trend
7. Stock Allocation - Last 10 years Trend
8. Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10 years Trend: DSP Tax Saver Portfolio
9. DSP Tax Saver Fund Expense Ratio - Last 5 years Trend
10. Risk Ratios - Alpha, Beta, Standard Deviation, PE Ratio - Last 5 years Trend
Note: If you want all latest Mutual Fund reviews access, check – https://MFYadnya.in
Invest Yadnya offers many resources for DSP tax saver fund ELSS. We provide similar ebooks on various other ELSS Mutual Funds like Reliance Tax Saver Fund - ELSS, TATA Tax Saving Fund - ELSS, Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund - ELSS, SBI Long Term Equity Fund - ELSS, HDFC Tax Saver Fund - ELSS & many more.
Thus, this book on DSP tax saving fund will offer you a thorough analysis of the mutual fund. Through this DSP ELSS fund ebook, you will get a fair insight into the fund’s market allocation, AUM, ratios & returns. Therefore, you can make a viable investment decision after a proper study from DSP mutual fund tax saver book.
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the Mutual Fund information as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.