Axis Long Term Equity Fund is a diversified equity-linked saving scheme (ELSS) that invests in a mix of large caps and select midcaps. As an ELSS scheme, the scheme comes with dual advantages of building wealth and saving tax.
ELSS (Tax Saver) Category - Axis Long Term Equity Fund
Detailed Analysis & Review based on Dec 31st, 2020 data. Most Comprehensive and detailed review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star.
Axis long term equity fund review ebook offers a thorough analysis of Axis tax saver mutual fund. This Axis long term equity mutual fund book has got it all from fund returns to allocation to ratios. If you are an investor & looking for Axis longterm equity fund review, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
No. of Pages - 11
Axis long term equity fund elss review is done on the following parameters -
1. Market Cap Allocation - Last 10-Year Trend
2. Fund House & Fund Start Date
3. Asset Under Management - Last 10-Year Trend
4. Fund Returns - Trailing, Calendar, Rolling & SIP: Axis Long Term Equity Fund Dividend
5. Axis Long Term Equity Fund Manager
6. Sector Allocation - Last 10-Year Trend
7. Stock Allocation - Last 10-Year Trend
8. Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10-Year Trend: Axis Long Term Equity Fund Portfolio
9. Expense Ratio - Last 5-Year Trend: Axis Long Term Equity Fund Expense Ratio
10. Risk Ratios - Alpha, Beta, Standard Deviation, PE Ratio - Last 5-Year Trend
Note: If you want all latest Mutual Fund reviews access, check – https://MFYadnya.in
Invest Yadnya offers many resources for Axis mutual fund. We provide similar ebooks on various other ELSS Mutual Funds like Reliance Tax Saver Fund - ELSS, TATA Tax Saving Fund - ELSS, Sundaram Diversified Equity Fund - ELSS, SBI Long Term Equity Fund - ELSS, HDFC Tax Saver Fund - ELSS & many more.
Thus, this book on Axis long term mutual fund tax saver will offer you a thorough analysis of the Axis ELSS fund. Through this Axis Bank ELSS review ebook, you will get a fair insight into the fund’s market allocation, AUM, ratios & returns. Therefore, you can make a viable investment decision after a proper study from Axis tax saver fund book.
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the Mutual Fund information as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.