- Revenue from operations of ₹626.1 Cr compared to ₹562.8 Cr in Q3 FY22 and ₹362.4 Cr in Q4 FY21. Y-o-Y growth of 72.7% and sequential growth of 11.2% in revenue.
- Recorded Gross Profit of ₹131.8 Cr in Q4 FY22 compared to ₹118.5 Cr in Q3 FY22 and ₹79.6 Cr in Q4 FY21. Y-o-Y growth of 65.7% and sequential growth of 11.2% in Gross Profit. Gross Profit margin of 21.1%, 21.1%, and 22.0% in Q4 FY21-22, Q3 FY21-22 and Q4 FY20-21 respectively.
- EBITDA of ₹69.7 Cr in Q4 FY22 compared to ₹77.2 Cr in Q3 FY22 and ₹51.5 Cr in Q4 FY20-21. Y-o-Y growth of 35.3% and sequential de-growth of 9.7% in EBITDA. EBITDA margin of 11.1%, 13.7% and 14.2% in Q4 FY21-22, Q3 FY21-22 and Q4 FY20-21 respectively. Margins declined due to seasonality impact and one-off expenses.
- Recorded Profit After Tax of ₹47.4 Cr in Q4 FY21-22 compared to ₹46.3 Cr in Q3 FY21-22 and ₹35.5 Cr in Q4 FY20-21. Y-o-Y growth of 33.6% and sequential growth of 2.4% in Profit After Tax.
- FY22: Revenue from operations 2,002 Cr, 42% YoY. EBITDA of 257.6 Cr, 47% YoY and EBITDA Margin (12.9% in FY22).
- Organic growth in FY22 is 33%.
- Acquired 100% stake in M R Messaging FZE (“MRM”) for an equity value of EUR 38 mn (₹ 319.2 Cr), subject to revision based on the EBITDA achieved by MRM for FYE March 31, 2023, FYE March 31, 2024 and FYE March 31, 2025. MRM’s acquisition will expand Route Mobile’s reach into new geographies primarily Europe, South Africa and Japan.
- Top client contributed 13% of the revenues while top 5 contributed 42% in FY22.
- 34% Net revenue retention in FY22.
- Recurring Revenue as % of Operating Revenue is 88% as compared to 91% in FY21.
- Attrition increased from 11% in FY21 to 21% in FY22.
- Recently signed Business Transfer Agreement with Teledgers to acquire DLT, trusted blockchain and AI powered solutions. The closure of this transaction is subject to completion of condition precedents including the outcome of an ongoing arbitration proceeding.
- FY23 guidance: 40% YoY, organic to remain around 33%. EBITDA margin to expand by 150 bps. Amortisation impact of 58 Cr and interest cost around 14 Cr in FY23.
- Company is focussed on the Spanish speaking countries of LATAM and not in the Portuguese speaking areas currently. Less competition in the Spanish areas.
- Company is looking to add more capabilities in the areas of digital fraud, identity, voice and hence, will look after acquisitions in the same areas going forward.
Disclaimer: The information here is provided for reference purposes only and should not be misconstrued as investment advice. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell stocks or MF.
DISCLOSURES UNDER SEBI (RESEARCH ANALYST) REGULATIONS, 2014:
Yadnya Academy Pvt. Ltd. (InvestYadnya) is registered with SEBI under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014 with registration no. INH000008349. Disclosure with regard to ownership and material conflicts of interest
1. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor his associates or relatives have any financial interest in the subject Company;
2. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or relatives have actual / beneficial ownership of one per cent or more securities of the subject Company, at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of publication of the research report or date of public appearance;
3. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or his relatives have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report or at the time of public appearance.
Disclosure with regard to receipt of Compensation
1. The Research Entity and its associates have not received compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
2. The subject company is not or was not a client during the twelve months preceding the date of recommendation.