1) Quarterly Result Analysis:
- The revenue from operations of the company increased 24% YoY from Rs. 634.5 Cr. in the quarter ended 30th June 2020 to Rs. 786.6 Cr. in the quarter ended 30th June 2021. The revenue increased by 3.5% QoQ from Rs. 759.7 Cr. in the quarter ended 31st March 2021. Revenue growth was on account of market recovery and its superiority strategy.
- The Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, and Amortisation (EBITDA) of the company has gone down by 32.1% and 41.8% from Rs. 110.3 Cr. and Rs. 128.7 Cr. in the quarter ended 30th June 2020 and 31st March 2021 respectively to Rs. 74.9 Cr. in the quarter ended 30th June 2021.
- The EBITDA Margin for the last quarter of the followed financial year of the company is 9.5% as of June 2021 down by 740 bps and 790 bps QoQ and YoY respectively.
- The Profit Before Tax (PBT) of the company is Rs. 67.3 Cr. as of June 2021 against Rs. 105.6 Cr. and 129.2 Cr. in June 2020 and March 2021 respectively.
- The Net Profit of the company stood at Rs. 49 Cr. in June 2021 against Rs. 69 Cr. in June 2020 and Rs. 98.3 Cr. in March 2021 down by -29.2% YoY and -50.2% QoQ. The PAT decreased because of increased investment in brand-building initiatives to accelerate growth.
- The Net Profit Margin for the June 2021 quarter is 6.2% down by 470 bps and 200 bps YoY and QoQ respectively.
PGHH- Quarterly Result Analysis
Full Year Result Analysis:
- On a full-year basis, the revenue from operations of the company has increased by 19.1% from Rs. 3,002 Cr. in the year ended 30th June 2020 to Rs. 3,574 Cr. in the year ended 30th June 2021. The revenue grew on the strength of a trusted product portfolio and strong retail execution.
- The Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, and Amortisation (EBITDA) of the company have also grown by 46.5% YoY from Rs. 603.7 Cr. in June 2020 to Rs. 884.3 Cr. in June 2021.
- The EBITDA Margin expanded by 460 bps YoY to 24.7% in June 2021.
- The Net Profit of the company has grown significantly by 50.5% YoY from Rs. 433.1 Cr. in the year ended 30th June 2020 to Rs. 651.8 Cr. in the year ended 30th June 2021. Net Profit Margin for the same period was 18.2%. PAT growth was supported by strong sales growth, productivity, and a one-time help this year.
PGHH- Full Year Result Analysis
- For the fiscal, both feminine care and healthcare businesses recorded double-digit growth and grew ahead of their categories.
- The directors have recommended a final dividend of ₹ 80/- per Equity Share for the Financial Year ended June 30, 2021.
- Mr. Ghanashyam Hegde (Director of the Company) as the Company Secretary of the Company and Compliance Officer. He is Company Secretary of P&G Group Company, Gillette India Limited till August 31, 2021.
- Ms. Flavia Machado has tendered resignation as the Company Secretary and the Compliance Officer of the Company effective close of business hours of August 31, 2021.