PI Industries Ltd Q4FY21 Results | Yadnya Investment Academy
Published on 19 May 2021|
Financial results for Q4
- Revenue from operations has grown from Rs. 795.5 Cr in Q4FY20 to Rs. 1122.9 Cr in Q4FY21 by 41% YoY.
- Necessary steps taken for managing the supply-chain during pandemic restrictions helped to stabilize the operations.
- PBT for Q4FY20 stood at Rs. 124.9 Cr & for Q4FY21 at Rs. 224 Cr, thus, growing by 79.34%.
- PAT witnessed good growth of 85.25% rising from Rs. 98.3 Cr in Q4FY20 to Rs. 182.1 Cr in Q4FY21.
- Penetration in cotton crop protection portfolio saw a growth of more than 40%.
- Revenue from operations for Q4FY20 stood at Rs. 855.2 Cr to Rs. 1197.1 Cr in Q4FY21, thus, displaying a growth of 40% YoY.
- This 40% growth in revenue is driven by 47% growth in exports, 11% growth in domestic market & 51% YoY growth in newly acquired Isagro product.
- EBITDA has grown by 22% from Rs. 187 Cr in Q4FY20 to Rs. 227 Cr in Q4FY21.
- PBT jumped high by 56.66% from Rs. 141.9 Cr in Q4FY20 to Rs. 222.3 Cr in Q4FY21.
- PAT from Rs. 110.7 Cr in Q4FY20 rose to Rs. 179.8 Cr in Q4FY21 by 62.42% YoY.
- The growth in PAT is due to the commencement of operations in new SEZ unit & low ETR.
Financial results for FY21
- An increase of 29.32% YoY is seen in Revenue from operations from Rs. 3306.8 Cr in FY20 to Rs. 4276.2 Cr in FY21.
- PBT grew by 53.1% YoY from Rs. 594.4 Cr in FY20 to Rs. 910 Cr in FY21.
- PAT from Rs. 442.3 Cr in FY20 increased by 62.54% to stand at Rs. 718.9 Cr in FY21.
- The improvements can be seen due to 2 new manufacturing plants getting commercialized, new customer base build up, new product launch & upgradation of technology.
- Revenue from operations for full FY21 stood at Rs. 4577 Cr & for FY20 at Rs. 3366.5 Cr, recording growth of 36% YoY.
- This 36% growth in revenue is driven by 35% YoY growth in exports, 39% YoY increase in domestic market & commercialization of new 5 products amongst which 4 were for exports.
- For the last 4 years, revenue grew with a CAGR of 15.8%.
- EBITDA rose from Rs. 719 Cr in FY20 (21% margin) to Rs. 1017 Cr in FY21 (22% margin) by 41% YoY.
- Due to thorough control over fixed overheads & operating leverage, EITDA strongly improved.
- For the last 4 years, EBITDA grew with a CAGR of 18.7%.
- PBT increased from Rs. 613.8 in FY20 to Rs. 938.5 Cr in FY21 by 52.9%.
- PAT for FY21 stands at Rs. 738.3 Cr after rising from Rs. 456.6 Cr in FY20 by 61.7% YoY.
- PAT improvement credits again go to lower ETR @21% which is due to new SEZ unit getting functional.
- For the last 4 years, PAT grew with a CAGR of 18.8%.
- The Board of Directors recommended a final dividend of Rs. 2 per share for FY21.
You like to know more. We like that!
Please subscribe Model Portfolio Plan to get access of all premium model portfolio articles Only at Rs 7499/Year.