Standalone Q4FY21 results
- Revenue for Q4FY21 stood at Rs. 13,338 crores as compared to Rs. 9,005 crores in Q4FY20, a growth of 48%.
- EBITDA improved from Rs. 1,227 crores in Q4FY20 to Rs. 1,960 crores in Q4FY21, increasing about 60%.
- Profit after tax after exceptional items stood at Rs. 163 crores in Q4FY21. The has been a big improvement as there was loss of about Rs. (3,255) crores in the same quarter previous year.
Standalone FY21 results
- Revenue for FY21 stood at Rs. 44,574 crores as compared to Rs. 44,866 crores in FY20, a small decline of (-1%).
- EBITDA improved from Rs. 6,351 crores in FY20 to Rs. 6,977 crores in FY21, increasing about 10%.
- Profit after tax after exceptional items stood at Rs. 923 crores in FY21. It has increased by 25% as compared to PAT of Rs. 740 crores in FY20.
Consolidated Q4FY21 results
- Total vehicle sales in Q4FY21 stood at 1,06,333 units. While in Q4FY20 it was 90,481 units. This shows a growth of 18% YoY.
- Total tractor sales in Q4FY21 stood at 93,044 units, a strong growth of 58% from 58,817 units sold in Q4FY20.
- Revenue from operations stood at Rs. 21,456 crores, a strong growth of 32% from Rs. 16,315 crores in Q4FY20.
- Profit after tax for the company stood at Rs. 1,070 crores in Q4FY21 as compared to a loss of Rs. (1,335) crores in Q4FY20.
Consolidated FY21 results
- Total vehicle sales in FY21 stood at 3,48,621 units. While in FY20 it was 4,71,141 units. This shows a substantial decline of (-26%) YoY.
- Total tractor sales in FY21 stood at 3,51,431 units, a strong growth of 18% from 2,98,927 units sold in FY20.
- Revenue from operations stood at Rs. 74,278 crores, a small decline of (-1%) from Rs. 75,382 crores in FY20.
- Profit after tax for the company stood at Rs. 1,812 crores in FY21 and saw a growth in multiples as PAT in FY20 was Rs. 127 crores.
- The company generated operating cash of Rs. 10,022 crores which is up 119% YoY.
- Farm equipment segment revenue was up 60% YoY in Q4FY21. It also registered highest ever Q4 domestic volumes, PBIT and PBIT margins.
- The auto segment revenue was up 43% YoY in Q4FY21. The segment has a strong booking pipeline for significant products but the production sales are impacting due to supply constraints and global shortage of semi-conductors.
- The operating margins of the company have improved to 14.7% in Q4FY21 from 13.6% in Q4FY20 despite the increase in commodity prices.
- The company has announced a dividend of Rs. 8.75 per share for FY21. Highest ever in the history of the company.