- The Consolidated revenue of the business in the quarter ended 31st March 2021 is Rs. 3,489 Cr. against Rs. 2,722 Cr. in the quarter ended 31st March 2020, up by 28.2% YoY. While quarter-on-quarter, the revenue from operations of the company has increased by 21% from Rs. 2,886 Cr. in Q3FY20.
- Operating Profit of the company went up by 30% in the last quarter of Financial Year 2021 to Rs. 554 Cr. against Rs. 427 Cr. in Q4FY20. The Operating Profit in Q3FY21 is Rs. 615 Cr., down by 10% QoQ.
- The Operating Profit Margin (OPM) of the company stood at 15.8% up by 10 bps YoY from 15.7% in Q4FY20. Quarterly, the OPM has gone down by 5.5% from 21.3% in the December Quarter of FY21.
- Gujarat Gas reported a great growth in its Profit Before Tax (PBT) of 45.6% YoY from Rs. 322 Cr. in Q4FY20 to Rs. 469 Cr. in Q4FY21. While, QoQ, the PBT of the company has gone down by 10.5% from Rs. 524 Cr. in Q3FY21.
- The Consolidated Net Profit of the company stood at Rs. 351 Cr. in the last quarter of FY21 which grew by a significant 40.4% from Rs. 250 Cr. in Q4FY20. The Net Profit has shown de-growth on QoQ manner of 10.5% from Rs. 392 Cr. in Q3FY21.
- In Q4FY21, the company has reported growth in its Net Profit Margin by 80 bps from 9.2 in March Quarter of FY20 to 10% in March 2021. Net Profit Margin has gone down by 3.6% from December Quarter.
Gujarat Gas- Q4FY21 Results
- On a Whole Year Basis, the Consolidated Revenue of Gujarat Gas has decreased by 4.6% YoY from Rs. 10,526 Cr. in FY20 to Rs. 10,042 Cr. in FY21.
- While the company has reported negative growth in its revenue, the operating profit of the company has shot up by 27.8% from Rs. 1,634 Cr. in FY20 to Rs. 2,088 Cr. in the FY21.
- With the growth in the operating profit of the company, the operating profit margin (OPM) of the company has also increased by 530 bps or 5.3% YoY from 15.5% in FY20 to 20.8% in FY21.
- Further, the Profit Before Tax (PBT) of the company in the year ended 31st March 2020 was Rs. 1,208 Cr. which has now grown to Rs. 1,707 Cr. in the year ended 31st March 2021, amounting to the growth of 41.3% YoY.
- Lastly, the net profit of the company stood at Rs. 1,278 Cr. in FY21 up by 6.6% from Rs. 1,199 Cr. in FY20.
- The Net Profit Margin of the company is 12.7% in FY21.
Gujarat Gas- FY21 Performance
The Board recommended a dividend of Rs. 2 per share for the financial year 2020-21.