- Revenue from operations stood at 826 crores displaying an upward momentum of 36% YOY from 607 crores & a uptrend of 5% QOQ on account of better sales volumes in both Performance Surfactants and Specialty Care business and better sales mix
- EBITDA stood at 113 crores with an upward juncture of 24% from 91 crores YOY & a degrowth of 6% Sequentially driven by increasing share of specialty, better product mix due to new products and higher capacity utilization
- EBITDA margin stood at 14%, displaying a degrowth of 1% YOY & QOQ.
- PAT showed a growth of 38% YOY from 56 crores & stood at 77 crores, displaying a degrowth of 3% QOQ.
- PAT margin also stood at 9% with a flat growth YOY & a degrowth of 1% sequentially.
- Performance Surfactants: Volume Growth YOY 6.5% from 36397 MT to 38778 MT
- Specialty Care Products: Volume Growth YOY 36% from 15496 MT to 21087 MT
- Total Volume Growth YOY is 15.4% from 51893 MT to 59864 MT
Segment Revenue Highlights
- Performance Surfactants: Revenue Growth is 16% YOY from 446 crores to 516 crores. Contribution to Total Revenue is 62%
- Specialty Care Products: Revenue Growth is 94% YOY from 162 crores to 314 crores. Contribution to total revenue is 38%
Geographical Revenue Highlights
- Q1 FY 2022: India: 38%, Africa Middle East & Turkey: 30%, Rest of World: 32%
- YOY Growth: India Market grew by 32.1%. Africa Middle East Turkey de-grew by 5.8%. Rest of the World grew by 28.6%
- Q1FY22: Revenue Contribution: MNC Customers: 53%, Regional Players: 7%, Local & Niche Player: 40%
- Strong EBITDA/MT growth at Rs. 18,879 for Q1FY22 as against Rs. 17,561 in Q1FY21, up by 7.5% YoY basis
- Company’s Initiation of "Water Shed Management Drought Locations in India" has been recognized as an Excellent effort towards Environment Restoration
- Company received Certificate of Appreciation from Jhagadia Industries Association for making helpful contribution to fight against the Coronavirus
- Demand remains robust; Supply Side issues adversely impacted volumes. International Logistics situation continues to worsen
- Strong growth registered by Specialty Portfolio as developed economies open-up; Sequentially momentum sustains
- Performance Surfactants Momentum sustains;
- Domestic Business reports impressive volume growth of 32.1%. AMET(Africa Middle East & Turkey) Volumes adversely impacted due to Supply Chain constraints.