- The Revenue from Operations of the company has gone up significantly by 79.1% YoY from Rs. 377 Cr. in Q1FY21 to Rs. 675 Cr. in Q1FY22. The Revenue has gone down sequentially by 26.7% from Rs. 921 Cr. in Q4FY21.
- The Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, and Amortisation (EBITDA) of the company has increased marvelously by 103.6% YoY and is doubled YoY from Rs. 34.5 Cr. in Q1FY21 to Rs. 70 Cr. in Q1FY22. Quarter on Quarter, the EBITDA of the company has also decreased by 48% from Rs. 135 Cr. in Q4FY21.
- The EBITDA margin of the company stood at 10.4% as of June 2021 up by 120 bps and down by 430 bps QoQ.
- The Company reported Profit Before Tax (PBT) of Rs. 119.5 Cr. in June Quarter of FY22 against PBT of Rs. 60.9 Cr. and Rs. 232.1 Cr. in Q1FY21 and Q4FY21 respectively.
- The company posted a Net Profit of Rs. 87 Cr. in the quarter ended 30th June 2021 against Rs. 44.5 Cr. in the quarter ended 30th June 2020 and Rs. 167.6 Cr. in the quarter ended 31st March 2021.
- The Net Profit Margin of the company stood at 12.9% at the end of the first quarter of FY22 up by 110 bps YoY and down by 530 bps respectively.
Finolex Cables- Q1FY22 Result
Segment-Wise Revenue and EBIT:
- The major segment of the company Electrical Cables reported growth in revenue of 68.1% YoY from Rs. 331.7 Cr. in Q1FY21 to Rs. 557.6 Cr. in Q1FY22. Quarter on Quarter, the revenue from this segment has gone down by 25.3% from Rs. 746.7 Cr. in Q4FY21.
- The Communication Cables segment of the company has reported significant growth of 220.7% YoY from 27.3 Cr. in Q1FY21 to Rs. 87.5 Cr. in Q1FY22. Sequentially, the revenue of the company is down by 31.3% from Rs. 127.4 Cr. in Q4FY21.
- The Copper Rods segment reported downfall yearly as well as quarterly by 32.8% and 75.5% respectively to Rs. 39 Cr. in Q1FY22.
- The Others segment contributed 27.5 Cr. to the total revenue of the company as of Q1FY22 up by 68.1% YoY and 30% QoQ respectively.
- The Segment EBIT of the company has also improved yearly but decreased sequentially. The EBIT of the company’s segment is provided below:
Finolex Cables- Segment-Wise Revenue & EBIT
- Revenues for the quarter ended June 2021 were Rs.675.4 Cr as against Rs.377.1 Cr for the corresponding period in the year 2020-21, representing a 79% growth in value terms.
- In volume terms, Electrical Wires increased by 7 %, while Power Cables increased by 23%. Within the Communication Cables segment, the volume of metal-based products improved by 71% during the quarter.
- Optic Fiber Cable volumes grew by over 290% during the quarter.
- New products within the FMEG sector all grew by more than 21% each.