- Consolidated Revenue grew 5% on YoY basis in FY22. During the year, Consumer Products Segment grew by 14% on YoY basis led by Strong double-digit growth in Fans, Appliances and Lighting. Synchronised growth across channels of Trade, MT, E-Com and Institutions. During the year, Illumination BU grew by 16% on YoY basis amidst industry de-growth.
- Consumer Products (CP) Performance (6.4% YoY growth; 18% 2-Year CAGR): Surpassed INR 1,000 crores mark (consecutively for last 3 quarters). Operating Margin at 6.2%, dilution of 250 bps mainly on a/c of commodity headwinds & unfavourable mix. Surpassed milestone of INR 1,000 crores annual sales for fans. Balanced Portfolio b/w Trade and Alternate (69: 31). Robust growth in Institution Channel (22% YoY) & Exports (26% YoY), albeit on small base. Sunrise channels E-Com & MT grew >20% YoY (full year basis). Flattish volume due to subdued rural demand & lower offtake in E-Com. Gross Margin & EBIT dilution in excess of 200 bps mainly on a/c of commodity headwinds (no price-hikes taken in Q4).
- Fans : > 20% growth on YoY basis backed by 130+ new launches in last 2 years (mainly premium & decorative) Lighting : >30% growth on YoY basis aided by launches in value accretive subsegments (Panels, Battens, D/Ls) Appliances : De-growth on back of base effect, however 2-year CAGR at c.14%.
- EPC: 5% revenue growth YoY led by calibrated & value accretive scaling. Consolidation of leadership in Illumination (sequential growth of c.18% on QoQ basis). Carry Forward Order Book of INR 964 crores (Illumination – 160, PT - 782, PD - 22 crores).
- Milestone achievement of Net-Debt free status as on end FY22.
- Strong CFO generation in excess of INR 900 Crores for FY22 (approx. INR 2,200 Crores of CFO in last 3 years)
- Corporate restructuring and Consolidation a. Demerger of Power Transmission & Distribution BU into “Bajel Projects Ltd” b. Acquisition of SLL & Nirlep – for simplified structure and integrated functioning.
Disclaimer: The information here is provided for reference purposes only and should not be misconstrued as investment advice. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell stocks or MF.
DISCLOSURES UNDER SEBI (RESEARCH ANALYST) REGULATIONS, 2014:
Yadnya Academy Pvt. Ltd. (InvestYadnya) is registered with SEBI under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014 with registration no. INH000008349. Disclosure with regard to ownership and material conflicts of interest
1. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor his associates or relatives have any financial interest in the subject Company;
2. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or relatives have actual / beneficial ownership of one per cent or more securities of the subject Company, at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of publication of the research report or date of public appearance;
3. Neither Research Analyst nor the entity nor its associates or his relatives have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report or at the time of public appearance.
Disclosure with regard to receipt of Compensation
1. The Research Entity and its associates have not received compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months.
2. The subject company is not or was not a client during the twelve months preceding the date of recommendation.