Nippon India Large Cap Fund is a large-cap fund predominantly investing in top 100 companies’ stocks by full market capitalisation. It invests in emerging large-cap companies with an established business model with a proven management track record and a potential to generate high cash flows.
Large Cap Category Review - Reliance Large Cap Fund. Most Comprehensive and detailed MF review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star. Detailed Analysis & Review based on Dec 31st, 2020 data.
Nippon India Large Cap Fund review ebook offers a thorough analysis of Nippon large-cap fund. This Nippon India large-cap mutual fund book has got it all from fund returns to allocation to ratios. If you are an investor & looking for Reliance large-cap fund review, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
No. of Pages - 11
Content Index -
Detailed Nippon Large-Cap Fund Review is done on the following parameters-
1. Market Cap Allocation - Last 10-year trend
2. Fund House & Fund Start Date: Nippon India Large Cap Fund Growth
3. Asset Under Management - Last 10-year trend
4. Fund Returns - Trailing, Calendar, Rolling & SIP: Nippon India Large Cap Fund Value Research
5. Fund Manager
6. Sector Allocation - Last 10-year trend
7. Stocks Allocation & Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10 year numbers
8. Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10-year trend: Nippon India Large Cap Fund Portfolio
9. Expense Ratio - Last 5-year trend
10. Risk Ratios - Alpha, Beta, Standard Deviation, PE Ratio - Last 5-year trend
Note: If you want all latest Mutual Fund reviews access, check - https://MFYadnya.in
Invest Yadnya offers many resources for Nippon mutual fund review. We provide similar ebooks on various other Mutual Funds like UTI Master share Fund - Large Cap Category, Franklin India Bluechip Fund - Large Cap Category, Axis Bluechip Fund - Large Cap Category, Aditya Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity Fund - Large Cap Category & many more.
Thus, this Nippon India large-cap fund book will offer you a thorough analysis of the mutual fund. Through this Reliance large-cap fund review ebook, you will get a fair insight into the company’s market allocation, AUM, ratios & returns. Therefore, you can make a viable investment decision after a proper study from Nippon India mutual fund book.
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the Mutual Fund information as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.