Equity Mutual Funds are the Mutual Funds which majorly invest in Stock Market. They are the riskiest type of Mutual Funds among Equity, Hybrid, Debt & Liquid Fund categories. This ebook covers the basics of Equity Funds. It talks about details about various types of Equity Funds and how to select and review an Equity Fund
Total Pages - 71
Content Index -
- Category I - Introduction to Mutual Funds
- 11 Questions on basics of Mutual Funds - Definition, AUM, NAV, NFO, Open Ended Closed Ended etc.
- Category II - Introduction to Equity Mutual Funds
- 4 Questions on Equity Funds - Definition, Adv & Disadvantages, limits.
- Category III - Types of Equity Mutual Funds
- 13 Questions on Types Equity Funds - explanation & comparison of various types of Equity Fund types
- Category IV - Other Equity Funds - Sector/Thematic Funds, ELSS & Index Funds
- 5 Questions on other Types Equity Funds - Index Funds, Thematic Funds and ELSS
- Category V - Review of Equity Funds
- 8 Questions on how to review Equity Funds and various terms associated like - Portfolio Turnover Ratio, Alpha, Beta, Sharpe Ratio, Rolling Returns, Calendar Returns, TRI benchmark etc.
- Category VI - Investment process in Equity Funds
- 10 Questions on how to invest in Mutual Funds - SIP, STP, taxation, where to purchase and how to redeem etc.
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the information about the Mutual Fund as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.