The company is the largest integrated diagnostic chain in southern India, by operating revenue, and also one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chain by revenue for fiscal year 2020. It offer a one-stop solution for pathology and radiology testing services to its customers through its extensive operational network, which consists of 81 diagnostic centres and 11 reference laboratories across 13 cities and towns in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and in the National Capital Region and Kolkata as on June 30, 2021.
The company offers a comprehensive range of approximately 740 routine and 870 specialized pathology tests and approximately 220 basic and 320 advanced radiology tests that cover a range of specialties and disciplines, as of June 30, 2021. Its test menu includes pathology tests ranging from basic biochemistry and clinical pathology to cytogenetics and high-end molecular diagnostic tests, and radiology tests ranging from basic echocardiograms, X-rays and ultrasounds to advanced radiology tests including computerised tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans, single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) and advanced positron emission tomography CT (PET CT).
It also offer a broad spectrum of health and wellness packages to its customers as per their requirements. The company focus on a customer centric approach to enhance the overall quality of its services for optimal customer satisfaction. For convenience of its customers, it provide value-added services such as home collection of specimens, house calls and various delivery or access modes (i.e., at diagnostic centres, SMS, email and web portal) for test reports. Several factors, including the strength of its brand, integrated services model, quality of its diagnostic services, center infrastructure and customer experience, convenience of its operational network and home collection in its core geographies are important differentiating factors in customers choosing it as their preferred diagnostic service provider, which helps it in retaining its customers, and sets it apart from its competitors.
Business area of the company
The company is one of the fastest-growing diagnostic chains in Southern India. It offers a one-stop solution for pathology and radiology testing services.
Awards, accreditations and recognitions
- 2012: The company was recognised as one of the Best Imaging Centres in Hyderabad the Week- Hansa Research national survey 2012.
- 2018: The company was awarded the Healthcare Leadership Award at the Telangana Healthcare Leadership Award 2018.
- 2018: The Company was awarded the Fastest Growing Brand (Pride of the Nation) 2018-2019 by United Research Services.
- 2018: The company’s centre at Gurgaon received the ISO 15189:2012 “Medical Laboratories - Requirements for quality and competence” for its facilities in the field of medical testing by NABL.
- 2019: The company was awarded the Best Diagnostic Centre of the Year, India - 2019 by the Times Healthcare Achievers, The Times of India.
- 2019: The company was awarded the Best Diagnostic Service Provider of the Year - 2019 at the Six Sigma Healthcare Excellence Awards, 2019.
- 2019: The company’s centre at Hanamkonda received the ISO 15189:2012 “Medical Laboratories - Requirements for quality and competence” for its facilities in the field of medical testing by NABL.
- 2019: The company’s centre at Kukatpally received scope of accreditation from NABH.
- 2020: The Company was awarded the Most Trusted and Best Quality Diagnostic Services in India - 2020 at the COVID Warriors Awards, 2020 by Topgallant Media.
- 2020: The company’s centre at Himayatnagar received the ISO 15189:2012 “Medical Laboratories - Requirements for quality and competence” for its facilities in the field of medical testing by NABL.
- 2020: The company’s centre at Sarojini Devi Road received scope of accreditation from NABH.
- 2020: The company’s centre at Habsiguda received the ISO 15189:2012 by NABL.
- 2021: The company has received the ‘Award of Excellence’ as the leading Imaging Centre (Multiple City) at the Radiology and Imaging Excellence Awards, 2021.
- 2021: The company was awarded the Award of Excellence for leading from the front during the pandemic under the Leading Diagnostic Chain of the Year by Elets Technomedia.
- 2021: The company received the certificate of recognition from the Economic Times as one of the Best Healthcare Brands -2021.
Major events and milestones
- 2005: Business was transferred from proprietorship to the company.
- 2008: First independent diagnostic centre in South India to get PET CT from Wipro GE Healthcare Private Limited.
- 2014: Acquisition of majority shareholding in 'Medinova Diagnostic Services Limited'.
- 2016: Investment by Karakoram Limited and Kedaara Capital Alternative Investment Fund - Kedaara Capital AIF 1.
- 2021: First independent diagnostic centre in the State of Telangana to get Revolution ACT 50 slice CT from Wipro GE Healthcare Private Limited.