Icon times
Tata Investment Corporation Stock Fundamental Analysis - Financial Results & Equity Research | Invest Yadnya Stock-o-Meter

Tata Investment Corporation

CompanyOver

 / 
error iconThis ratio is already added in the table

About

Highlights

Performing rate for the company

Price Chart (Only Standalone)

Track the companies of Group.

Relaince Group

Sector: Refineries

Market Price

2,529.50

Market Cap(₹Cr.)

2,529.50

-90.00

Quarterly Results ( Figures in Rs. Crores.)

No Data is available.

Profit & Loss ( Figures in Rs. Crores.)

No Data is available.

Balance Sheet ( Figures in Rs. Crores.)

No Data is available.

Cash Flows ( Figures in Rs. Crores.)

No Data is available.

Historical Growths

Compounded Sales Growth
Compounded Profit Growth
Compounded Expense Growth
Stock Price CAGR
Sales Growth Profit Growth Expense Growth Stock Price CAGR

Ratios ()

No Data is available.

Major Shareholders

No Data is available.

Shareholders more than 1%

No Data is available.

Fund houses invested in the stock (Figures in % Equity Capital )

No Data is available.

Corporate Action

No Data is available.
No Data is available.
No Data is available.
No Data is available.

Documents

Presentation & Earning Calls

Annual Reports

Credit Rating

No document is available
No document is available
No document is available
No document is available.

Overview

Tata Investment Corporation (TICL), incorporated in 1937, is non-banking financial company. Formerly known as Investment Corporation of India, the company was established with an objective of providing assistance in promotion of new companies and new entrepreneurs.

This investment company is promoted by Tata Sons. The company got listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in the year 1958.

TCIL is involved in business of investing in shares, debentures, and other securities in India and aboard for long-term purposes. Headquartered at Mumbai, it acts as a catalyst in advancing long-term investment in India.

In the period between 1960-70 the company gradually progressed from assisting in the establishment of new ventures to acting as an investment company with a diversified portfolio of equity investments.

Tata Investment Corporation is member of OTC Exchange of India (OTCEI). Being member of this exchange, the company can act as a trader, market maker, underwriter and sponsor. It acted as a sponsor for eight companies and invested an aggregate Rs 16.70 crore in the form of equity capital in these companies. 

The company has made investments in registered and unregistered entities such as Tata Auto Components (TACO) and Tata Sons.  In April 1997, Tata Investment's subsidiary Investa was amalgamated with the company.  Much later in April 1998 due to decline of the OTC market, the company ceased its activities as a market maker. The company is still a member of the exchange.

The company has received 'FAAA' rating from CRISIL reflecting maximum security in payment of interests and principal amounts. 

On April 1, 1999 an unlisted company Varuna Investments was also amalgamated with the company. TICL has collaborated with Tata Sons to promote Tata Mutual Fund.

In 2004-05 TICL acquired a 49.9% stake held by Waterhouse Group in Tata TD Waterhouse Securities. Later the name was changed to Tata Securities. The remaining 50.1% is already held by two other Tata companies.

In 2013, the Company acquired shares in about two dozen banks and NBFCs, such as ICICI Bank, SBI, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank through one of its group investment firms.

Tata Group (Parent Company)

Tata Group founded by Jamsetji Tata in the 1868, today revenue-wise it is $62.5 billion enterprise. The group owns major companies such as Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata Tea, Indian Hotels and Tata Communications. The group's 27 publicly listed enterprises have a combined market capitalisation of around $60 billion and a shareholder base of 3.2 million.

Brands Of Tata Investment Corporation

Brands Of Tata Investment Corporation

undefined

Comment

Chat on WhatsApp
Caret UP Arrow
InvestYadnya Support
Typically replies in minutes
InvestYadnya Support
Hi there
Welcome to InvestYadnya.
We are available to assist you on WhatsApp.
Please click on the button below to chat with us.
(10 AM to 7 PM IST)
16:10
Chat with InvestYadnya