|Sales Growth||Profit Growth||Expense Growth||Stock Price CAGR|
Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd was established in 1944 by a group of young engineers who recognized the potential of the wonder grain known as Maize.
Making a beginning in Phagware, Punjab (1944) with a tiny capacity fo 5000 tons per annum the company has seen a rapid growth rate. Apart form raising the capacity at Phagwara to 5000 tons per annum. The company has establish two more facilities, 2nd at Nizamabad Andhra Pradesh (1985) and the 3rd at malda west bengol (2003)
Sukhjit is the only muti locational group in India as of now with a combined installed capacity of 15000 tons corn grind per annum,
In order to sustain its development capacity the company aquired (1982) an engineering workshop contiguous to the phagwara plant.
Sukhjit Starch has also diversified into the textile sector with the establishing of a backward integrated independent RMG unit at Ludhiana in 1998.
Product range of the company includes:
Feeds & Nutrients