Shivam Autotech Limited, formerly known as Munjal Auto Components (MAC) commenced operations in September 1999 as a full fledged, autonomous wing of the HERO Group, a renowned corporate giant with $ 4.2 Billion turnover annually. Shivam Autotech produces several different kinds of gears Spline Shafts
With an Employee Strength of around 800 members, it manufactures and markets Components for the Auto Sector to an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). Its current product offering includes different kinds of Gear Blanks, Spline Shafts, and Finished Gears & Plungers.
Shivam Autotech’s Unique Selling Proposition is the fact that it is among the few auto component manufacturers in the country today which uses Near Net Shape Technology for Cold and Warm Forging.
The Hero group has two flagship companies under it Hero Honda Motors Limited world’s Largest Two-wheeler Company & Hero Cycles Limited world’s largest in bicycles manufacturing.
Product range of the company includes:
- Transmission Gear
- Transmission Shafts
- Cold Forge Components
- Warm Forged Components
- Power Train Components
- Near net Shape Technology
- Engine Transmission Components
- Hot Formed Components
- Cold Formed Components
- 1999-2000 -Production started (Machined GEAR BLANKS from Hot Forging)
- 2000-2001- Production of SPLINE SHAFTS started from Cold Extrusion with imported toolings from Japan.Production of WARM FORGING (Lug Gears and Ratchets) with imported toolings from Japan.Warm Forging & Cold extrusion Tooling indigenized.
- 2001-2002- QS 9000 Certification by DNV. Expansion of facilities for 2nd Warm Forging Line.
- 2002-2003- Improvement in manufacturing effectiveness and quality performances by GEMBA KAIZEN, TPM, 5S. Development for P40, P60, P70, CDN model Parts.Plunger Supply started to MICO BOSCH for Fuel Pump.
- 2003-2004 -Recognized as DOL (Direct on line) supplier by Hero Honda.Started Shaping, Carburising for finished Gears & ShaftsTS 16949:2002, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 certified by DNV
- 2004-2005- Awarded by MICO BOSCH in Recognition to Excellence in Performance
- 2005-2006 -Awarded for 2nd &3 rd Prize in Model Competition in “KAIZEN SUMMIT” Organized by INSSAN on 17th & 18th Nov. 2005.Won “Distinguished Case Study Award” in CCQC 2005 organized by QCFI-Delhi Chapter on 1st Oct. 2005
- ISO/TS: 16949
- ISO: 14001
- OHSAS: 18001
- Excellence in performance 2005-2006.