Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols is the one of innovation and adventure, of risks taken and bold decisions made. The seeds of this successful corporate conglomerate were sown in 1990 in the name of Riddhi Siddhi Chemicals Pvt Ltd. In March 1992 the name was changed to Riddhi Siddhi Chemicals Ltd. What followed was an unmatched series of innovations, achievements and accolades.
Riddhi siddhi Gluco Biols is the starch and glucose manufacturing plant of the Riddhi Siddhi Group and is the largest wet milling plant of the Indian sub continent having the highest crushing capacity with mills located at prime locations – Gokak (Karnataka) and Viramgam (Ahmedabad). The company’s core strength lies in strong customer focus and rich expertise in the field of production and quality control which underlines the organizations ongoing commitment and quest for quality products and services.
The company stands as the largest manufacturing plant producing the starch of various types, liquid glucose, dextrose Monohydrate, Maltodextrin, Dextrose syrup, High Maltose Corn Syrup and the by products like Corn Gluten meal and Enriched fiber which are used in various applications catering to different industries of Food, Textile, paper, Pharmaceuticals, Confectionaries and many more. We have a proven track record to fully understand their requirements so that our team can tailor various products to suit their needs. With adequate capacity for manufacture of all finished goods and by products, the company has vast potentials to export goods to all the neighboring countries like middle east, South East, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Nepal to name a few.
Products range of the company includes:
- Maize Starch Starch is a carbohydrate which occurs in all vegetable matter and is found in commercially recoverable quantities in Maize, Tapioca, Potato, Wheat, and Rice. MAIZE STARCH is a white or creamy powder having various direct and indirect applications in industries. Starch can be modified to suit individual requirement of the users and such starches are known as chemical starches/Dextrin.
- Co - Products Corn Germ / Oil-Corn Gluten-Corn Fibre-Corn Steep Liquor
- Liquid Glucose Liquid Glucose is a mixture of Glucose, Maltose and Maltodextrin and Oligosaccharides. It is a colorless, odorless, viscous sweet syrup, mainly used in confectionery and pharmaceuticals industry as a sweetener and bonding agent. It is a combination of mono, di, tri, penta and higher saccharides.
- Maltodextrin Maltodextrin is a starch hydrolysis product ranging up to 20 DE. The main characteristic of this carbohydrate is that it provides body to a food product without appreciably increasing the sweetness while retaining the calorific value. Another characteristic of Maltodextrin subject to medical confirmation is that this carbohydrate is more easily digested and more easily tolerated by the diabetic persons.
- Dextrose Monohydrate Dextrose Monohydrate is commercially produced by enzymatic hydrolysis of starch. It is a white free flowing crystalline powder. DMH find applications mainly in the manufacture of instant energy drinks, Dextrose Anhydrous and Pharmaceuticals like Sorbitol and Fermentation stage of manufacturing of anti-biotics Its uses are many and varied.
- Glucose - D Glucose-D is manufactured by blending Dextrose Monohydrate with tri-calcium phosphate, di-calcium phosphate and vitamin D3. Glucose-D is used as instant energy beverage.
- Dextrose Syrup Dextrose syrup is commercially produced by hydrolysis of starch and through enzymatic process. Dextrose Syrup have extensively use in breweries and fermentation process (fermentation process is widely used in pharmaceuticals industries for manufacturing antibiotic drugs and penicillin).
- 1993- 94 Commenced manufacturing operations at Viramgam (Ahmedabad).
- 1994- 95 Liquid Glucose Plant at Viramgam (Ahmedabad).
- 1995- 96 Acquired K G Gluco Biols Ltd., Gokak. (Glaxo KSIIDC)
- 1996- 97 Addition of Starch Drying facility at Gokak.
- 1997- 98 Stabilization and balancing of Operations at Gokak.
- 1998- 99 Increase in capacity of Maltodextrine at Gokak.
- 1999- 00 Addition of Dextrose Syrup and increase in capacity of Dextrose Monohydrate and Liquid Glucose.
- 2001- 02 Implementation of 6.2 MW Captive Co-generation Power Plant.
- 2002- 03 Expanded Crushing Capacity of Gokak plant to make it India's largest Corn Wet Milling Plant.
- 2003- 04 Addition of High Maltose Corn Syrup plant at Viramgam (Ahmedabad)
- 2004- 05 Capacity enhancement of Liquid Glucose plant at Gokak.
- 2005- 06 Acquisition of Biopolymer Division from Hindustan Lever Ltd at Pondicherry.Further expanded crushing capacity of Gokak Plant from 500 Tpd To 750 Tpd Roped in Roquette Freres of France As the strategic investor.One Star Export house accredition.
- 2010 - Gogak Unit started operations.
- 2012-13 - Integration with Roquette Frères
The products of the company find applications in:
- Food Industry
- Textile Industry
- Paper Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Other Industries:- Maize Germ , Gluten, Dextrose Monohydrate
An ISO 9001:2000 certified company