|Sales Growth||Profit Growth||Expense Growth||Stock Price CAGR|
Ramco Systems, part of the Ramco Group, has delivered enterprise software and services since 1989. Today, Ramco is a global provider with customers in 35 countries and more than 1,800 employees in 9 countries.
To keep pace with today’s customer-driven business environment, companies must re-think their business processes. Enterprise applications now need to adapt to the business, and not the other way around. As companies face increasing competitive pressure and are inhibited by inefficient IT systems, it is clear that current enterprise applications are no longer meeting the business demands.
Ramco delivers solutions that address this with flexible enterprise applications that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively into complex environments. It also gives companies the agility they need to stay competitive by enabling fast, flexible deployment and change on demand of business applications. Ramco VirtualWorks ensures maximum flexibility to execute a business process strategy - so when business needs change systems change automatically.
The company is having a long list of clients it 100,000+ users in 1,000 customer locations across 35 countries. Select customers include, ABB Ltd., Adams (Thailand) Ltd., Amtek Auto Ltd., Columbia Helicopters, East India Hotels, ICICI Bank, JK Cement, Lotte India, Jeju Air etc.
Solutions offered by the company:
• Ramco Systems recognized by CIO Review magazine as CIO manufacturing Technology Solution Providers 2013
• Awarded the India Customer Value Leadership Award for Enterprise Applications Software
• Awarded the IT innovation Award 2014 for Ramco Aviation Suite, by the SME Initiative
• Awarded the IT innovation Award 2014 for Ramco VirtualWorks, by the SME Initiative
• Ramco wins Best HR Management Software Award
• Ramco Systems wins Innovation Award at the 2015 ISG Paragon Awards
• Ramco wins Best Cloud HR & Payroll Software Award at the CIO HONOUR AWARDS 2016 in Singapore
• Ramco bags CIO Choice Honor & Recognition 2016