PIX Transmissions Limited established in 1982 is the fastest emerging global leader in power & fluid transmission business. It is engaged into the manufacturing of World Class Quality Industrial & Automotive Belts, Hoses, Hose Assemblies and End Fittings to suit various Power Drive needs.
PIX has got the best infrastructure in the industry which is not only taking care of its existing expanding needs but is also sufficient to accommodate its further expansion plans.
The fully-automated mixing plant commenced its operation from June 2009. Also its upcoming state-of-the-art facility of Rigid Mandrel Hose at Bazargaon will help in attaining an extra edge over its competitors in terms of added product range at competitive price.
It is also the first Indian company to establish JVs in United Kingdom, Brasil, Germany, Northern Ireland, UAE & China, as a result it is able to serve its customers better and market its products extensively to various parts of the world.
PIX has got the widest network of Channel Partners overseas. With distribution network in 45 countries and its products being exported to over 70 countries globally, it has got a niche over its counterparts in terms of reach and market penetration.
Subsidiaries of the company:
- PIX Europe Limited
- PIX South America Limited
- PIX Germany GmbH
- PIX Flexequip Hydraulics Ltd.
- PIX Middle East FZC
- PIX Hydraulics & Transmissions, Hangzhou, China
Product range of the company includes:
Mechanical Power Transmission Products
- PIX Industrial Belts
- Automotive Belts & Allied Products
- PIX X'act Synchronous or Timing Belts
- Profile Top Belts
- Special Construction Belts
- Application Specific Belts
Fluid Power Transmission Products
- PIX Performer Hydraulic Hoses
- PIX Performer/T Hydraulic Hoses
- PIX Prokomp Compact Hydraulic Hoses
- PIX Brute/ K Hydraulic Hoses
- PIX Brute/ K+ Hydraulic Hoses
- PIX Thermal Hydraulic Hoses
- PIX X'el Extra High Pressure Hydraulic Hoses
- PIX Optimal Hydraulic Hoses
- Mining PRO Hydraulic Hoses
- PIX Aquawash Hoses
- PIX Special Application Hoses
- PIX Pulsar Spiral Hose
- PIX Impetus Spiral Hose
- PIX Tex'el Industrial Hoses
- PIX Tex'el TP Thermoplastic Hoses
- PIX X'el FIT End Fittings
- Standard Fittings
- Interlock Fittings
- Reusable Fittings
- Its decades of extensive interaction with the customers all over the world has perfected it into the art of making Belts and Hoses as a result it has distinguished itself in the Power & Fluid Transmissions Industry by having number of approvals from various Global Certifying authorities -
- It is an ISO/TS 16949:2002, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified company.
- The company is the recipient of ATEX certification from Germany, certifying its belts meeting with the essential Health and Safety norms for its entire range of fire-resistant antistatic belts.
- It has achieved prestigious approval for Hoses such as MSHA, GL, DGMS & DNV.
- It is the only Indian company to receive the special award for 'Outstanding Export Performance' given by Export Promotion Council, Govt. of India, consistently for last several years.
- PIX is also the recipient of the prestigious 'Niryat Shree' award for achieving outstanding performance in the export of its products.
- In 2009 PIX Bagged AIRIA's Highest Export Award.
- 2011 Pix Transmissions Ltd awarded the prestigious Trading House.