Nile Limited was originally incorporated as a private limited company with the name Navabharat Industrial Linings and Equipment Private Limited on May 18, 1984 and was later converted to a public limited company with the name Navabharat Industrial Linings and Equipment Limited. The name of the Company was changed to its present vide a fresh certificate of incorporation dated September 16, 1994.
Nile is a Public Company and its shares are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE).. Nile has emerged as a leader in achieving customer satisfaction by delivering quality products, with a fervent desire to convert every customer relationship into a prospective partnership. Nile's Glass Lining and pressure vessel division is located at Nacharam Industrial estate, Hyderabad, with a covered area of 8700 sq.m. The totally integrated fabrication, machining and glass lining facilities ensure timely delivery of quality products.
Nile's two Non-Ferrous plants are located near Hyderabad, and near Tirupati. The combined capacity of these two plants is 32000 tons per annum. Nile’s 2 MW Wind Farm is located at Ramagiri, Ananthapur district.
The state-of-the-art CAD facilities and experienced engineers not only automate the day-to-day engineering drawing requirements, but also innovate and improve the versatility of the product. In addition to standard equipment, Nile designs and manufactures equipment for specific customer applications or process performance improvement.
Product range of the company includes:
- Reactor with Conical bottom
- Reactor with Insulation
- Receivers (Jacketed &Unjacketed)/ Storage Tanks
- Conical Dryer
- Agitated Nutsche Filters
- Heat Exchangers /Condensers
- Pure Lead 99.97% purity
- Lead Antimonial alloys
- Lead Selenium alloys
- Lead Calcium alloys
- Lead Tin alloys
- 1987- Commenced manufacture of Glass Lined Equipment.
- 1995- Started manufacture of Pressure Vessels.Started manufacture of Stainless Steel Glass Lined Equipment.Non-Conventional Energy - Installed 2 MW capacity Wind farm at Ramagiri, A.P. to generate power.
- 1996- Started manufacture of Glass lined Bend Leaf Agitators.Started manufacture of Glass Lined Conical dryers.
- 1997- Quality System approved to be in accordance with ISO 9001. Received technology for design & manufacture of Glass Lined Agitated Nutsche Filter,from COMBER, Italy.
- 1997- Exported Glass Lined components to Malaysia.Exported Pressure Vessels to Singapore and China.
- 1999- Established Non-Ferrous division. A 3000 TPA Lead recycling plant, based on eco-friendly process developed in-house, set up at Choutuppal, 60 km from Hyderabad. Products include: Pure Lead(99.97+purity), Lead Alloys for battery, ammunition and other applications. State-of-the-art OES installed for finished alloy certification.
- 2001- Commenced Export of Glass Lined equipment.Introduced equipment with components to facilitate approval by US-FDA etc.,
- 2004- Implemented major expansion of Fabrication and Glass Lining facilities.
- 2005- The capacity of the 3000 TPA Lead recycling plant at Choutuppal doubled to 6000 TPA with state of the art facilities.
- 2009- A second plant, with a capacity of 20000 TPA, commenced commercial production near Tirupati. The capacity of lead recycling plant at Choutuppal has been doubled to 12000 TPA.
- Quality System approved to be in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Received technology for design & manufacture of Glass Lined Agitated Nutsche Filter,from COMBER, Italy.