Maruti Suzuki India Ltd is the largest passenger car company in India which was incorporated in 1981. It is earlier known as Maruti Udyog Ltd & incorporated as a joint venture between the Government of India and Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan. It had a market share of 53% in the Indian passenger car market as of July 2018.
It launched India’s first affordable car, Maruti 800, a 796 cc hatchback in 1983. Maruti Suzuki India provides a complete array of cars from entry-level to stylish Ritz, Maruti Alto, Swift, A-star, R Estillo, Wagon, & sedans, DZire, SX4 & Grand Vitara- sports utility vehicle. It is a subdivision of Suzuki Motor Corporation of Japan. On 31 December 2017, the Japanese car major held a 56.21% stake in Maruti Suzuki.
Maruti Suzuki is engaged in the business of manufacturing purchase & sale of motor vehicles and automobiles. The Maruti Suzuki’s other activities are the facilitation of pre-owned car sales fleet management & car financing. It has two modern & up-to-date manufacturing facilities in India. It was established to manufacture cars for middle-class people in India.
Maruti Suzuki India’s Board of Directors accepted a proposal of amalgamating Suzuki Powertrain India Ltd with Maruti Suzuki India. Suzuki Powertrain India Ltd is a Suzuki Motor Corporation subsidiary that provides diesel engines & transmissions to Maruti Suzuki. It holds 70% of its stake & the rest of 30% is kept by Maruti Suzuki India.
Maruti Suzuki has around 3,792 service stations in over 1,861 cities throughout India. The dealership network of Maruti is more extensive than that of enough known companies combined. It provides a full range of cars from entry-level to stylish hatchback cars such as:
Invest Yadnya is an eLearning platform engaged in educating & simplifying the contents based on personal finance for all individuals. We have combined technology with financial planning expertise to assist an individual in meeting their financial objectives. We provide valuable time, money, and knowledge to create financial literacy in India with accurate information on Maruti Suzuki fundamental analysis.
Invest Yadnya provides an unbiased & transparent Maruti Suzuki financial statements & Maruti Suzuki share analysis. We keep on updating our data & supply the latest information. Our main objective is to assist our clients in research on 950+ companies, including Maruti Suzuki performance analysis.
We also provide our clients with the Maruti Suzuki annual report, fundamental and technical analysis of Maruti Suzuki & Maruti Suzuki share analysis that enables them to understand its financial position before making any investment decisions. Maruti Suzuki company analysis offers a summary of how the company incurs revenues & expenses.
A detailed analysis of Maruti Suzuki results is available on the website. It helps to analyse the company's competitive position and its operating results over a specific period. It gives an investor a sense of whether the company is growing, stable or deteriorating. This offers investors clarity about which stock they should invest in.
The Maruti Suzuki financial analysis gives the clients a better understanding of the company’s EPS, Debt-Equity Ratio etc. It helps clients take the first step in choosing which companies to invest in. We offer a stock article - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd - Detailed Analysis for a detailed Maruti Suzuki stock analysis. Moreover, we offer an e-book - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. - Company Analysis, providing a detailed Maruti Suzuki analysis.
To find the latest Maruti Suzuki stock price, check out our Equity Research and Stock Fundamental Analysis Tool, Sock-O-Meter.
Our website has information about 12 other Auto - 4 Wheeler companies that give insight into its financials. Companies include Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Ashok Leyland, Escorts, HMT, Force Motors, VST Tillers Tractors & many more.