Genesys was incorporated in 1995 with its headquarters in New York and publicly traded on the Indian stock exchanges. It is a multi-national corporation with offices in Europe, United States of America and India.
The company provides world-class geospatial, engineering and information technology solutions to the Utility, Telecom, Energy, Government, Oil and Gas and PetroChemical sectors.
Genesys is globally managed with their management vertically organized and technically integrated with production facilities in all regions. Genesys provides best shore production, consulting and solution development either onsite, offshore or ‘Globally Optimized’. The company’s Globally Optimized process is defined as best practices, best processes, best people, best price, regardless of location.
They globally optimize each project based on the customer’s requirements, processes, procedures and technology.
- GenViewer - A product that allows simultaneous viewing of data belonging to different time periods and helps identify the areas of change. The product is intended to be primarily used for land use/cover studies.
- Lincompas - This product demonstrates the advantages of Business GIS, explores a GIS application devised for marketing and sales. This application was conceptualized to use GIS as the information system to improve the systems in the field of rural marketing campaigns. The product supports market analysis and designing route plans for rural and semi-urban campaigns supported by Geo-demographic analysis.
- G Ram
- Geospatial Services – Data Conversion, Data Migration, Data Maintenance, Application Development, Photogrammetry and Outsourcing Services
- Engineering Services - Genesys GeoEngineering offers cost effective, experienced, knowledgeable Civil engineering and Land development services. This includes conceptual plans, subdivision plans, platting and design, topographic plans, roadway design, soil erosion and sedimentation control plans, site grading design, storm and sanitary sewer design, site and survey plans, site utility plans, storm water management plan, wetland plans and Google earth overlay.
- IT Solutions: The IT Services practice focuses on providing end-to-end IT solutions for emerging and developed energy industry. The powerful combination of its business and energy domain expertise along with partnerships with leading technology companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and others provides significant value to the company’s customers. IT Services provide solutions in the areas of - Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) , Business Intelligence, Wireless/PDA/Mobile Communications, Interactive Solutions and Corporate portals .
- Genesys International (UK)
- Aerial Surveyors and
- Iadya Systech
The multi national company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company.
The US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) and Office of Global Analysis (OGA), recently announced Genesys International Corporation as the latest addition to the Prime Vendor Contract. Genesys is the only Indian company providing Remote Sensing services to the USDA for satellite data analysis.
The company’s products were verified for quality against the stringent evaluation procedures of the USDA and these products met or exceeded these standards.