Incorporated in 1973, Dynamatic Technologies Limited (DTL) is the largest producer of Hydraulic Gear Pumps in Asia and one of the top five worldwide. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and incorporation of the latest process technologies in precision engineering, it had diversified into a number of related areas like Aerospace and the Automotive Components sector, thus creating a unique, vertically integrated manufacturing structure.
The company has a state-of-the-art production facility in Bangalore, Karnataka, which ably employs cutting edge technologies and highly sophisticated machinery to deliver premium quality. This facility is well equipped with excellent CNC machines and sophisticated quality control laboratories.
Dynamatic Technologies Limited produces highly engineered products for the following applications:
- Automotive Sector
- Aerospace Sector
- Agricultural Equipment Industry
- Construction Equipment Industry
The company’s customers include BEML, Godrej & Boyce, Macneill Engineering, HMT, BHEL, Telco, Ashok Leyland amongst others. Dynamatic® products are used as Original Equipment in USA, UK, Canada and South Korea. Dynamatic® exports its products to over 30 countries.
Located in Chennai, the automotive hub of India, JKM Automotive™ is a single source to Global Automotive OEMs for critical engine and transmission components in three product segments: highway, off highway and technology. The Division caters to over 40% of the Indian passenger car market including the Hyundai cars - Santro and Accent. JKM Automotive™’s association with internationally renowned, progressive automotive OEMs keeps it constantly geared to anticipate and fulfill the challenges posed by the global automobile industry.
DYNAMATIC AEROSPACE®, a division of Dynamatic Technologies Ltd., is a pioneer and a recognized leader in the Indian Private Sector for the development of complex aerostructures is instituted in 1995, Dynamatic Aerospace® has closely partnered Agencies of national importance like Ministry of Defense, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, and other defence establishments on key projects including the Lakshya, India's Pilotless Target Aircraft, HJT-36 Intermediate Jet Trainer and Sukhoi MKI 30 Fighter Bomber.
JKM Automotive™, a division of Dynamatic Technologies Limited, produces high quality ferrous and non-ferrous critical engine and transmission components for the burgeoning global automobile industry.
Product range of the company includes:
- Hydraulic gear pumps- Dynamatic® pumps, these are used in Machine Tools and various other Fluid Power Systems. It has specially developed an entire range of cast-iron body high pressure Gear pumps, having application in various Earth Moving and Material Handling equipment. It has embarked on an entirely new area of business, that of manufacture and supply of ‘Total Tractor Hydraulic Systems’ to new generation tractor manufacturers.
- Fluid power system- it provide custom tailored solutions for customers. Its products range from simple Hydraulic Pumping Units to sophisticated Marine Power Packs, complex Aircraft Ground Support Systems to turnkey Industrial Installations.
- Aerospace- Products include the Wing and Rear Fuselage of the LAKSHYA, Ailerons Flaps for the wings for the HJT-36 and Fins, Ventral Fins, Slats, Vertical & Horizontal Stabiliser, Canards and Air Brakes for the Sukhoi 30 MKI fighter bomber.
Milestones and Awards
- It is An AS 9100, TS 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 Company.
- Dynamatic Aerospace was presented with the 'Creative Partner' Award for the year 1998-99 by DRDO, ADE and ASIEO.
- The Aircraft Division of HAL in Bangalore also presented this division with the 'HAL Best Vendor Award' for 2002-03.
- In 2001, Dynamatic® was awarded the status of ' Recognised In-house R&D Unit', by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India.
- - Swaraj, Mahindra & Mahindra, Awards Dynamatic® Hydraulics for Outstanding SCM Performance.- GKN Aerospace Certificate of Recognition For Oldland Aerospace™.
- - JKM Ferrotech Launched.- Dynamatic Technologies Acquires German & Indian Operations of Eisenwerk Erla GmbH.-Dynamatic Technologies Bags Quality Award From Voltas
- - Dynamatic® On Economic Time’s List of India’s 500 Biggest Companies.- Bell Helicopter Signs Agreement with Dynamatic Technologies Limited.
- - Dynamatic Technologies and AeroVironment Sign Teaming Agreement for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - Dynamatic Technologies Signs MoU & Model Purchase Contract with Boeing.
- - Dynamatic Technologies becomes Single Source Supplier of Major Airframe Assemblies for BELL 407 - November 2014.- Bell Helicopters Signs MoU During Visit To Dynamatic Technologies Limited - April 2014.- Dynamatic Technologies Extends Flap Track Beam Business to Airbus Long Range Aircraft (A330) - March 2014.- Airbus Team visits Dynamatic Technologies Limited - March 2014.
- - Announcing First Article delivery of A330 Flap-Track-Beam assemblies by Dynamatic Technologies to Airbus - November 2015. - Haldex approves JFTL as worldwide supplier for automotive components - July 2015.
- - Dynamatic & Aerovironment inaugurate Pilot Production Facility for next generation UAS 'CHEEL' - February 2015.
- - Dynamatic receives Best Supplier Award from HAL - November 2016.- Inauguration of the First Machining Facility at Eisenwerk Erla GmbH, Germany - November 2016.
- - Dynamatic Handover First Set of Airbus A330 Flap Track Beams - August 2016.
- - JKM Ferrotech announces OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004 Certification - April 2016.
- - Inauguration of Skill Development Training Centre at Dynamatic Park - April 2016.
- - Dynamatic hosts senior German delegation - March 2016.
- - 'Bite Back', An Initiative to fight Dengue, supported by Dynamatic - March 2016.
- - Handing over of First Composite Sandwich Ramp Assembly of Boeing Chinook CH-47F Helicopter by TAML to Dynamatic - February 2016.
- -Dynamatic-Oldland Aerospace readies for Take-off - February 2016.
- 2017- Dynamatic recieves Frost & Sullivan Award 2017 - October 2017.
- - Dynamatic Technologies Limited has been chosen as the supplier for the Front Fuselage assembly from HAL - Light Combat Aircraft Division - August 2017.
- - Dynamatic Technologies produces 1000th Set of the Airbus A321 Single Aisle Flap Track Beams! - June 2017.
- - Dynamatic Technologies Inaugurates New Airbus Facility at Dynamatic Aerotropolis, Bangalore - May 2017.
- - Dynamatic Technologies Ltd signed a cooperation agreement with Magal Security.
- - Systems Ltd. (UMagal-S3'') to Pursue Integrated Security Project(s) in India - April 2017.
- - Dynamatic Technologies Inaugurates & Expands Manufacture of Major Assemblies of Bell 407 at the Aerospace Park, Bangalore - February 2017.
- - Dynamatic Inaugurates its First Hangar at Dynamatic Aerotropolis, KIADB Aerospace Park - February 2017.
- - Dynamatic and Israel Aerospace Industries Sign a Cooperation Agreement on Mini UAVs in India -February 2017.'