BMW Industries Limited, a public limited company, is incorporated at Kolkata, in the State of West Bengal. The corporate office as well as registered office of the Company is situated at 119 Park Street, White House, 3rd Floor, Kolkata, West Bengal. The Company’s shares are listed on The Calcutta Stock Exchange Limited (CSE) and The Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE).
The company was established in 1981. The company has leveraged steel processing experience across more than three decades in to emerge as a significant industrial group. The company manufactures two types of products: longs (structures and tmt) and flats (pipes, galvanised & plain and pickled & oiled hr coils, cold rolled sheets, plain galvanised sheets & corrugated galvanised sheets). these address the needs of customers in the construction, automobile and consumer durable sectors
Business area of the company
The Company is primarily engaged into manufacturing, processing and selling of steel products comprising of engineering and other products and services and activities related to the same.
- Set up the Company’s first tube mill in Kolkata
- Steel Service Centre concept in 1971
- Entered manufacturing of lighting poles.
- Expanded the capacity of Steel Service Centre
- Formation of Joint Venture with SAIL
- Diversified into infrastructure and road construction.
- Facility to manufacture LPG Cylinders and Hollow bricks.
- Turnkey job for tower business
- Commissioned automatic structural rolling mill with a capacity of 0.12 million TPA
- Commissioned and installed TMT rolling mill with a capacity of 0.30 million TPA
- Strategic partnership with TATA for Continuous Galvanizing Line
- Successfully commissioned the CGL line in the year 2013
- Ventures into providing Logistic Solution. Now in position to offer end to end solutions to customers
- Started operation for Metal Beam Crash Barrier and High Mast Towers & Tubular Poles
- Installed a new TMT Mill of 120000 MT in the year February 2018 and started production of self-branded Bansal Super TMT
- Planned setting up of High Speed Tube Mill
- Signed an agreement with a client for processing full hard cold rolled steel sheets
- Installed an automated advanced slitting line in the manifit plant, designed to increase production and improve quality
- Installed a tc roll path in the argori unit for processing tmt bars to provide a better finish