Kale Consultants Private Limited was incorporated on September 25, 1986 under the Companies Act 1956, promoted by technocrat entrepreneurs Narendra Kale and Vipul Jain. The company was a partnership firm registered in February 1980 under the Partnership Act 1932 having its office at Pune.
Kale Consultants is a leading solutions provider to the global Airline, Logistics and Travel (ALT) industry. Committed to innovation and excellence, Kale delivers world-class software products, technology, managed process, hosting and consulting services. Kale employs over 1500 talented professionals who focus on delivering quality service to over 100 satisfied customers across 30 countries.
Kale’s Industry Solutions are driven by active partnerships with industry bodies and customers, and unparalleled domain knowledge. Kale’s Customised Approach in deploying these solutions supports clients with best fit solutions to match to their requirements.Established in 1986, Kale employs over 1500 techno-functional professionals located across three large software development centers, four Managed Process Service (MPS) centers.
They have the distinction of working with industry giants on landmark multi-year engagements and they currently service over 100 clients across five continents, including 12 of the top 20 airlines. With 12 offices located across India, USA, UK, Argentina and New Zealand they offer a complete sweep of solutions and services which include data analytics, consulting, managed process outsourcing services, software products, platform solutions, customized technology and hosting services.
Kale’s global offices are strategically located to offer optimum operating benefits and at the same time located close to its clients to address their immediate needs. The offices are situated across four continents of Asia, America, Europe and Australia. Kale has three offshore delivery centers, two BPO service centers and three marketing and customer support offices, connecting over 1500+ professionals through state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities
Kale has its headquarters in India, with development centers based in Thane and Pune in Maharashtra. Kale MPS - the BPO division has its centers in Mumbai, Pune and Goa in India. Internationally Kale has its presence at New Jersey (USA), London (UK), New Zealand (Australia) and Argentina (South America). These offices are connected via virtual private networks for enhanced connectivity for its overseas customers.
Services offered by the company:
IT Service offerings:
- Application Development and Maintenance Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) service includes addressing customer specific requirements of off-shoring Application Management, Custom Application Development, Application Rationalization, Application Integration, Reengineering/ Reverse Engineering, and Tuning & Optimization services.
- Verification and Validation Kale partners with its customers in identifying and addressing their complete life cycle testing requirements including Test Consulting for establishing Test Centers, performing Functional and System Testing, and carrying out Test Automation through functional & regression test automation.
- Business Solutions Kale offers Package Implementation, Maintenance and Support Services for Business Solutions including Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management solutions.
- e-Commerce and Portal Kale develops e-commerce solutions that allow its customers to seamlessly manage flow of business information and payments throughout their supply chain. Kale’s portals (customer-facing, employee-facing, or partner-facing) support the e-Business Solution with the concept of ‘need-to-have’ rather than ‘nice-to-have’.
- Migration Kale works with its customers to map the current business processes on the new application, formulate and execute Data Migration strategy and seamlessly shift the business operation on the new application.
- Product Outsourcing Product Outsourcing includes Customized Product Development (including Prototyping, product release development, developing reusable components and Architecture consulting), Product Localization and Customization as per regional or customers’ requirements.
Kale provides business process outsourced (BPO) services from its dedicated division, known as Managed Process Services (MPS). Kale’s MPS, provides value added solutions to customers enabling them improve their financial performance and focus on strategic issues. This division caters to the Airline, Travel & Hospitality, Transportation & Logistics industries globally.
- Products and platform solutions At Kale, they convert domain knowledge into business solutions, which can simplify businesses of their clients. They work in close collaboration with the industry and clients to develop solutions that solve business problems. Kale has more than 20 years of experience in domain-based solution development and support. This solution management experience coupled with their domain expertise enables them to continuously improve and adapt their solution to the ever-changing business ecosystem.
- RRPS Kale’s Revenue Recovery and Protection Service (Kale RRPS) is the only comprehensive audit service provider in the Airlines, Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Hospitality segment globally today.
- 2008 -HTL Logistics Limited selects Kale to develop a web-enabled solution to automate their ocean, air and multi-modal freight operations. Kale Consultants unveils new brand positioning.
- 2007 - QuikJet Cargo, a Bangalore based all cargo carrier signs up for CSP (an end-to-end cargo ERP solution). Kale achieves CMMI Level 3 Certification. Kale Consultants Ltd. and ATPCO sign alliance to bring further efficiencies to the Interline Billing process by offering a joint Neutral Fare Proration engine. Kale Consultants Ltd. acquires UK based Zero Octa, a leading provider of airline revenue assurance, protection and audit services world wide. Daallo Airlines signs up for BPO services - for both passenger and cargo revenue accounting services. Kale wins NASSCOM IT Innovation Award. Narendra Kale (Founder & Chairman) conferred ‘Distinguished Alumnus Award’ from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. Kale signs up Apollo LogiSolutions, an Apollo Tyres group company, for its Container Freight Station Operations.
- 2006 -bmi signs a multi-year Revenue Accounting Processes deal with Kale. Foray into logistics solutions with Direct Logistics. Indian Airlines goes live with CSP® becoming Kale's first hosted airline application. Cebu Pacific goes live with REVERA. Kale achieves global ISO 27001 certification.
- 2005 -Indian Airlines signs contract for CSP; to be implemented on a hosted environment. Delta Airlines selected and successfully implemented Kale's APEX. Kuwait Airways, Oman Air & Gulf Air sign up for Revenue Accounting & Protection Services.
- 2004 -Cognosys rebranded as Kale Travel Technology Solutions. Launched Synetairos Technologies Limited - a subsidiary of Kale with focus on generic software and professional services business.
- 2003 -APEX selected by IATA for Neutral Fare Proration. Acquired Cognosys - Travel Technology solutions company.
- 2002 -Forayed into Audit services with Malaysia Airlines for outsourced sales audit.
- 2001 -Forayed into BPO. Contract awarded by Qatar Airways & Air Luxor. Agreement with Asiana Airlines for joint development of Enterprise Wide Cargo Solution - CSP.
- 2000 -Acquired Speedwing's Passenger Revenue Accounting and Cargo Solutions business.
- 1999 -ISO 9001 certification. Kale went public.
- 1998 Set up ODC & Support centre for Citibank.
- 1997 -Contract awarded by Continental Airlines for APEX.
- 1991 -Launched PRAXIS. Awarded Air India account.
- 1989 -Launched Plutus- India's first retail branch automation software.
- 1986 -Kale Consultants incorporated.
- Kale has moved forward in its commitment to quality and process improvement by obtaining the CMMI Level 3 certification.
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- ISO / IEC 27001:2005
- Launched Plutus- India's first retail branch automation software.
- Kale wins NASSCOM IT Innovation Award.