ABM Knowledgeware Ltd., listed in Bombay Stock Exchange, is one of the few IT companies in India with exclusive focus on E-governance since 1998. Within seven years of its foray into the E-governance space, ABM achieved the distinction of winning the prestigious award of “The Best Technical Organisation in E-Governance” in India adjudged by the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, Govt of India and IIT Delhi.
The exceptional track record of successful project implementation, sustenance over extended duration and delivering Return-on-Investment for all the Stakeholders makes ABM stand out. In fact, ABM is one of the few companies in India which possesses IPRs for its various proven and sustained E-gov solutions. This journey of ABM is populated by several Milestones signifying growth of ABM in this very challenging and tough market segment.
Equipped with necessary quality certifications and a large team of competent E-gov professionals, ABM has devised several “Outcome” based E-governance solutions / strategies. These are useful for customers in India and even Commonwealth countries. Providing tangible improvements in service to the two most important stakeholders of E-governance viz. Citizens/Consumers and the Government employees has been the core of our solution strategies. The several prestigious awards, recognitions and accolades won by our Projects, Products and Customers at various forums like IT Industry, State Government, Central Government, International Associations endorse the success of the e-governance expertise cultivated by ABM over past decade. ABM solutions for G2C/G2B/G2G services have been adopted by progressive states and large organisations in India in domains like Citizen Services Delivery, Municipal Corporations, Water and Electricity Distribution companies.
The company’s recent business focus is on niche domains like providing e-Governance solutions to Municipal Bodies (G2B & G2C); CRM solution for Electricity Distribution Companies (G2C) and Automation of Billing, Accounting and Collection for Water Distribution Authorities (G2B,G2C). Additionally, we have the practice of SAP implementation. We have developed the exclusive skill required for providing Subject Matter Expertise required for SAP implementation in large govt organisations. This practice also includes services for enabling ‘Change Management’ during and after “Go Live” of the SAP implementation. This skill is found to be critical for e-Gov clients for sustaining the investment in e-Gov projects. This skill coupled with ABM’s overall E-gov expertise is unique in the industry.
ABM has achieved credible success in its niche domains and focus states in India .Encouraged by the increasing focus of Indian states on achieving E-governance and by the positive response to our solutions and strategies ,we have now plans in place to explore the ever increasing market for E-governance in many other Indian States and commonwealth countries .
Product range offered by the company:
- ABM MAINet® - Municipal Administration Information Network
- ABM CARE® - Software for Grievances Management and Time bound Redressal
- ABM MOIS 2000®
- CRM for Power Distribution Utilities
- Apr 2008- Won the prestigious JMCCI “National Level Entrepreneurship Award” which was conferred by the Governor of Orissa
- Dec 2007- ABM Won the prestigious “Wisitex India Urban Development Lead Organization of the Year-Information Technology “ award conferred by Minister Urban Development ,Govt of Goa
- Feb 2007 - “Golden Icon” Award for Best Citizen Services project in India conferred by Department of Administrative Reforms, Govt. of India to Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation (KDMC) where ABM’s software solution- MAINet® has been implemented
- Dec 2006- Govt. of India, Ministry of Urban Development has short-listed MAINet® for empanelment for implementation in Municipal Bodies all over India after detailed process of evaluation of Functionalities and Product Quality at an all India selection process.
- Nov 2006 - Government of Maharashtra has decided to replicate MAINet® in all the 245 Municipal Bodies in the State.
- Apr 2006- Entered into SAP ERP business by bagging multi million dollar order for Implementation of SAP in MCGM in consortium with SAP & a reputed Systems Integrator
- 2005-’06- Empanelment with other States Governments like Goa, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and National Institute of Smart Governance
- 2005- Entry into Consumer Relationship Management(CRM) Space for Power Sector through a large order for ABM CFC and standardization of ABM CFC by a leading Electricity Distribution Company .
- 2005 - Received award of the “Best Technical Company in e-governance”, adjudged by IIT Delhi, Ministry of Information Technology, Govt. of India and CSI.
- 2005 -Entry into North India through a major order for complete automation for Engg Dept of Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- Nov 2004- “Merit Citation” from Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, Govt. of India during the National e-Governance Conference held in Chennai for ABM’s Software & Solutions ABM MAInet®
- Sep 2004- Prestigious CAPAM “Certificate of Achievement” award in Singapore (ranked among the top 14 projects from 150 projects from several Commonwealth Countries) by the Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management for ABM’s MAINet®
- 2004- Beginning of Replication of ABM MAINet® in other Mun. Corporations in Maharashtra and Goa
- 2005 - Entry into Middle East Market through contract for ABM ERP for a premier office in the UAE which was further selected by another Emirate, AL AIN, in 2006
- Feb 2003 - Skoch Challenger Award for the best e-Governance Project in India by Skoch Consultancy for KDMC Project
- 2003 -Launch of ABM MAINet® in Kalyan Dombivili Municipal Corporation(KDMC) as the first comprehensive e-governance solution for Urban Local Bodies in India.
- 2003- CSI Award for Best Citizen Centric Project for Setu, Thane Collectorate
- 2002- A largest municipal body in Asia Replicated ABM CFC ®in all their 24 Municipal Wards as the first Citizen Centric e-gov initiative
- 2002- Govt of Maharashtra announced Rajiv Gandhi Award for Administrative Reforms for ABM’s Setu, Thane Collectorate
- 2001- CSI YITP Award for own e-gov products : ABM CARE® and ABM MOIS 2000®
- 2001-02- Implementation of ambitious Water Billing Project and Double Entry Accounting for a large customer – involving demand generation of over US $ 150 Mn
- 1999-’00- Successful and path breaking Pilot Projects of e-governance in Housing Department Mantralaya (1999), Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (Citizen Facilitation Center – CFC) in 2000, Thane Collectorate (Setu) in 2000 which were subsequently replicated on mass scale by govt.
- 1998 - Empanelment in the Turn Key Solution Providers in IT (TSP) panel of Government of Maharashtra with the first ever 15 IT Companies
- 1998 - Strategic decision to focus on Software and Services business for E-Government in the Domestic Market.
- Dec 2007 - ABM was conferred the prestigious “Wisitex India Urban Development Lead Organization of the Year – Information Technology“ award by Minister for Urban Development, Government of Goa.
- Feb 2007 - KDMC - MAINet Project (designed, developed and implemented by ABM) awarded the “Golden Icon” for the Best Citizen Centric Project from the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, Govt. of India during the National E-Governance conference.
- 2005 -ABM Conferred “Best Technical Organization in e-governance” Award by a committee of Senior IAS Officers from Govt. of India, IIT and IT Industry 2004 - KDMC Project awarded Intelligent Enterprise Award by India Express Group at Colombo.
- Nov 2004 - “Merit Citation” conferred by Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, Govt. of India to Kalyan-Dombivli Municipal Corporation for its e-Governance project in which ABM’s software solution - MAINet® has been implemented during the National e-Governance Conference held in Chennai.
- Sep 2004 - KDMC awarded prestigious CAPAM “Certificate of Achievement” in Singapore by the Commonwealth Association for Pubic Administration and Management.
- 2003, 2005 & 2006 - Government of Maharashtra has decided to replicate the e-governance software designed, developed and implemented by ABM in KDMC in all the 245+ Urban Local Bodies in Maharashtra and subsequently issued Government
- 2003 - Resolution (Order) for the same CSI Best Citizen Centric Project for SETU, Thane - a CItizen Facilitation Centre Project for Collectorates
- 2002- Rajiv Gandhi Award for Administrative Reforms for SETU, Thane.
- 2001- CSI YITP Award for ABM MOISTM, ABM CARETM