Steps to e-file ITR1 eBook give detail steps on how to file your Income Tax return on your own using ITR1 form. This book contains multiple screenshot of Income Tax efiling portal through which you can file your ITR on your own for Free. Book also contains steps on how to pay your pending Income Tax through Income Tax website. This ebook is based on FY 2018-19 or AY 2019-20 ITR1 form.
Pages - 48
1. Introduction to ITR1
2. How to Link Pan and Aadhar On Income Tax Website?
- Applicability of ITR-1
- Ways to File ITR -1
- Before Filing of ITR -1
3. How to Register Pan on Income Tax Website?
4. How to Download Form 26AS From Income Tax Website?
5. How to File ITR ? 1 On Income Tax eFiling Website?
6. How to Pay Self-Assessment Tax?
- Computation of Income and Tax
- Details of Income from House Property
- Details of Income from Other Sources
- Deduction and Taxable Total Income
- Deductions under Section 80C to 80CCG
- Deductions for Health Insurance and Medical Expenses
- Other Deductions under section 80E to Section 80U
- Exempt Income for Reporting Purpose
- Computation of Tax Payable
- Taxes Paid and Verification
- Total Taxes Paid
- Other Information
- Verification of Tax Return
Disclaimer - The information provided in this book is basically to help educate and guide on the subject matters discussed. All recommendations and examples are purely on the assumption basis. The author disclaims any liability in connection with the use of this information. Readers are suggested to consult their Tax/Financial Advisors before taking any Tax decision.