Small Cap Mutual Fund Category - Detailed Analysis & Review based on latest 31st Mar 2021 data. Most Comprehensive comparison and detailed review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star of 8 Small Cap funds.
- Small Cap Category
- What are Small Cap Funds?
- Features of Small Cap Fund
- Key points to Note while investing in Small Cap Funds
- TOP 8 SMALL CAP FUNDS COMPARISON
- Rating Comparison
- Market Cap
- Returns - Calendar, Trailing, Rolling and SIP
- Fund Manager
- Diversification- Sector
- Diversification- Stocks & PTR
- Expense Ratio
- Risk Ratios- Alpha, Beta, Sharpe Ratio, Standard Deviation, PE Ratio
- DETAILED FUND ANALYSIS (Review on 20+ Parameters with last 10 years historical data)
- Aditya Birla SL Small Cap Fund
- Axis Small Cap Fund
- DSP Small Cap Fund
- Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund
- HDFC Small Cap Fund
- L&T Emerging Businesses Fund
- Nippon India Small Cap Fund
- SBI Small Cap Fund
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the information about the Mutual Fund as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.