HDFC Flexi Cap Fund is a flexi-cap fund with predominant exposure to large caps stocks and dynamic yet controlled exposure to mid/small caps. Investors can consider the Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) in the fund as their preferred mode to start investing and meet their financial goals.
Flexi Cap Category Review - HDFC Flexi Cap Fund. Most Comprehensive and detailed MF review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star. Detailed Analysis & Review based on June 30th, 2020 data.
HDFC Flexi Cap Fund ebook offers a thorough analysis of the HDFC Flexi Cap. This HDFC Flexi Cap Fund research book has got it all from fund returns to allocation to ratios. If you are an investor & looking for HDFC Flexi Cap Fund review, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
No. of Pages - 12
Detailed Review is done on the following parameters -
1. Market Cap Allocation - Last 10-year trend
2. Fund House & Fund Start Date
3. Asset Under Management - Last 10-year trend
4. Fund Returns - Trailing, Calendar, Rolling & SIP
5. Fund Manager
6. Sector Allocation - Last 10-year trend
7. Stocks Allocation & Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10 year numbers
8. Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10-year trend
9. HDFC Equity Fund Expense Ratio - Last 5-year trend
10. Risk Ratios - Alpha, Beta, Standard Deviation, PE Ratio - Last 5-year trend
Note: If you want all latest Mutual Fund reviews access, check - https://MFYadnya.in
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial Advice. It only gives the information about the Mutual Fund as per publicly available information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information. Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer document before investing.