HDFC Capital Builder Value Fund is an open-ended equity scheme following a value investment strategy. The scheme aims to achieve capital appreciation/income in the long term by primarily investing in undervalued stocks.
Value or Contra Category Review - HDFC Capital Builder Value Fund. Most Comprehensive and detailed MF review based on Yadnya's proprietary methodology of Green, Yellow & Red Star. Detailed Analysis & Review based on Dec 31st, 2020 data.
HDFC Capital Builder Value Fund review ebook offers a thorough analysis of HDFC capital builder mutual funds. This HDFC capital builder fund book has got it all from fund returns to allocation to ratios. If you are an investor & looking for HDFC capital builder fund review, InvestYadnya is here for all your Investment & Financial queries!
No. of Pages - 10
Content Index -
Detailed Review is done on the following parameters -
1. Market Cap Allocation - Last 10-year trend
2. Fund House & Fund Start Date: HDFC Capital Builder Fund Growth
3. Asset Under Management - Last 10-year trend
4. Fund Returns - Trailing, Calendar, Rolling & SIP
5. Fund Manager
6. Sector Allocation - Last 10-year trend
7. Stocks Allocation & Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10 year numbers: HDFC Capital Builder Value Fund - Dividend
8. Portfolio Turnover Ratio - Last 10-year trend: HDFC Capital Builder Value Fund Portfolio
9. Expense Ratio - Last 5-year trend
10. Risk Ratios - Alphon Beta, Standard Deviation, PE Ratio - Last 5-year trend
Note: If you want all latest Mutual Fund reviews access, check - https://MFYadnya.in
Invest Yadnya offers many resources for HDFC capital builder fund. We provide similar ebooks on various other Mutual Funds like IDFC Sterling Value Fund - Value or Contra Category, L&T India Value Fund - Value or Contra Category, SBI Contra Fund - Value or Contra Category, UTI Value Opportunities Fund - Value or Contra Category, Value & Contra Funds Comparison & Detailed Reviews & many more.
Thus, this book for HDFC value fund review will offer you a thorough analysis of the HDFC value mutual fund. Through this HDFC value fund ebook, you will get a fair insight into the company’s market allocation, AUM, ratios & returns. Therefore, you can make a viable investment decision after a proper study from this book.
Disclaimer - This book is not meant as MF Advise or Financial
Advice. It only gives the Mutual Fund information as per publicly available
information and Yadnya's analysis & review based on that information.
Please remember, Mutual Funds are subject to Market risk. Read the offer
document before investing.